Russian lashes brands?

Going on my Russian lash course soon so are wanting to stock up on lashes so I can experiment straight away, already practiced making fans with noir lashes but any others people would recommend to give a try?

Eli-B-x

Hi! I trained on Monday and we used the dolcee dolls ones. But I bought ones from salon services just to practice with and so far they seem to work better for me! I've read people using lash base and flirties x

wowbb

I would wait until you do the course and you will have a better idea what products you should get. Does your trainer not provide a kit with your course?

I would wait until you do the course and you will have a better idea what products you should get. Does your trainer not provide a kit with your course?
Hi no they don’t, unfortunately I’ve gone with the beauty Academy due to location and the dates available.

wowbb

Hi no they don’t, unfortunately I’ve gone with the beauty Academy due to location and the dates available.
Ah that is a shame as it is always good if the tutor knows the products so you can learn how to best use them for reliable results.
I know flirties offers a starter kit and there is a bank holiday offer on too but there will be other brands who offer kits too x

Bonkers

I have seen amazing retention with London lash pro and the glue is giving the best retention I’ve ever had.