Ruth goes Acrylic...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruth, those nails are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

You must be very pleased with the results - you're one talented lady!

Karen
xxx

Thanks girls for all the nice comments................
Makes me work harder when I know I have you lot to check them out..........

Thanks Geeg, I take that comment on board, Fayes fingers, yes, I can see it now, wouldn't have checked if it wasn't for you ........
Wouldn't be doing this at all , if it wasn't for you (bless ya)
Big Thanks and huggs there

Got so exited that my smiles are smiling lol.........

The white is very nice I thought ................like Mayonaise lol ........... easy to move about ............. let the bead do the work for ya ...........
Oh listen to me, Mrs I can do this now lol lol lol ..........
Still got a long way to go to get consistency, but Rome wasn't build in a day, well it took at least 2 weeks lol...........................
Still got a long way to go, but this is so much fun...............
The only other thing I enjoy more is Fabric# Sculpting and adding forever french .....................

Faye is doing Fab and her smiles are smiling, they did before mine did ........ but you know kids, give them a new toy and they have it figured out in no time ..................

Lots of love Ruth xxxx

hey ruth great glitters and the smile lines are fab :thumbsup:
if your white tips dont work out never mind girlie put it on our treatment list we could call it 'mount blanc' gotta kinda christmasy thing going on i feel :D

do you ever stop amazing us with your skill ruth. beautifull work again. for a fiberglass quenn your certainly doing well

antony x

and then i go and flip the page :shock: (should learn to read the rest of the topic first :idea: ) and what do i find fab fab fab 8) wish i was half as good ! well as you are so talented there is no room for you in the 'mountains are us gang' so no giving away of goats for you lady (pay no attention girls :rolleyes: ruth knows what i mean :!: )

Thanks again specially Geeg and Antony,
To have you comment on my work means so much to me............

You two are outstanding Technicians and have admired from affar.........

But none the less to have all you guys and gals respond is fab ..........
I feel this is where the board comes to shine ...........
Everybody is there to help and support ................
Where else would you get that?????

I beleive that I couldn't have done this without the nudge and push and course you can talk, from any off you .............
So huggs to all
love Ruth xxxxxxxx

It seems that Fabric isn't the only thing you are good at - well done Ruth - lovely work :oops: ;)

Way to go Ruth.....your nails are awesome :!: I love your persistance, you are a wonderful mentor. Now I am going to get out of your way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back