S2 Delivery?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
Is Sweet Squared delivery next day?

I know I know I can ring but they're not open on a weekend and I need some minx by Tuesday and can't order tomorrow as i'm at work all day so need to order today..

*Breatheee!*

Thanks xx

You can always order your Minx on the S2 website! x

That's what i'm doing DinkyDot but there's no point ordering if it isn't next day delivery so won't be here in time for Tuesday.

xxx

If you order them today they will/should be with you on Tuesday morning!
What time is your client due who is having the Minx? x

Not till Tuesday evening.
Thank you :)

Do you know, do they just pop it through the letter box or does it have to be signed for.x

Think you can select next day delivery but costs a bit more. Tbh I've ordered with normal delivery before and is usually with me but best to select the fast option to be sure.

Hi,
My last oreder was my Shellac base & top coat, and yes it needed to be signed for.
Lotsa luv x x x :hug: x x x

Most companies sending out orders require it has to be signed for. If there will be no one home then you could always arrange to have it sent to your work, you should be a able to make the delivery address different from your billing address as long as this isn't your first order.

I order over the weekend i receive on tuesday mornings at the salon (there's always someone to sign for it at the salon if im not there) At my old salon i never recieved my order until lunchtime onwards. (depends on which route delivery man starts that day i suppose)

I ordered some Minx last Friday and it was goin to be about £5 delivery as they say they send it out by courier I asked for it to be put in the post for a cheaper delivery. I rang at nearly lunch time and it was delivered to me next day. Which minx design is it your short of?

I ordered some Minx last Friday and it was goin to be about £5 delivery as they say they send it out by courier I asked for it to be put in the post for a cheaper delivery. I rang at nearly lunch time and it was delivered to me next day. Which minx design is it your short of?

was that from sweet squared or from a creative academy??

I rang the sweet squared number at Leeds well I presume it was Leeds hehe.

Well it's Tuesday....I wonder what happened!!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back