Sad about lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albarn

Reaction score
feeling real sad at the moment, i started at the back of a hair salon 2 weeks ago doing beauty and did a set of lashes, the client came to have her hair done a few days later and was telling the hairdressers they came off the same eve. anyway the owner told her to come back and see me to resolve but she didnt and she also cancelled the tan she had booked with me and then didnt turn up for the eyelashes shed pre booked when i did the last set, so i've just been shopping and bumped into her and saw she had a new set on feel so gutted why didnt she just come back so i could have fixed her another set for free.i dont have much confidence as it is and now feeling like i'm gonna fail before i even get up and running:sad:

You're not going to find out why this happened or do her lashes so the best thing to do is just forget about her.

Make sure with your next set that the lashes are really clean before you start.
Don't worry about her, it happens.
I'm sure you are more than capable of doing lashes and this was just a bit if bad luck so don't let it stress you.
You will keep getting better :) xx

She probably didn't want to upset you my darling or she just isn't up to confrontation. A lot of people are like this and I suppose slightly better than making a scene in the hairdressers. The other alternative is that she did something wrong herself and doesn't want to admit it. Did she have her hair done after you doing her lashes? If so the steam from washing her hair may have loosened them.

There are many different things that could have happened really and you could disappear up your own bottom trying to work them out if the client isn't prepared to tell you.

Move on my darling, make sure you follow your training and tell the clients what they need to be doing. We all go through this and we all survived too! :wink2:

This happened to me just before Xmas. I've been doing lashes for 6 years so it can happen to us all. It's easier said than done to forget about it. I just thought about the many clients I have that are happy and loyal. Let her go popper and happy lashing

thanks guys it has just really shaken me because this woman said the previous beautician she went to the weekender lashes usually last a week and i didnt think at the time to say well they usually dont last more than a few days, but because its a new position im in i just feel like the hairdressers are judging me now and because im quiet cos nobody knows im there at the min i got all these doubts now in my mind that i'm gonna fail. i just wish she would have come back so i could have had the chance to re.:sad:

Latest posts

Back