sad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pringle12

Reaction score
Hi geeks
feeling a bit down at mo need some cheering up ,:cry: had a bit of a bad time at mo as my nan died last week so im a bit upset at mo.:cry::cry::cry:x

sorry to here that hun, I lost my grandad 2 yrs ago It's hard to deal with they have always been there. Try to concerntrate on the good times and I am sure she is watching over you, Hope you have lots of family around to give you hugs have a virtual 1 from me (((((((HUGS))))))) XXX

oh no thats terrible hun ! im so sorry ! dont really know what to say as im not good at these things but wanted to post to show i care ! take it easy hun and remember the good times u shared together xxxxxxx

awwww hope you're ok, Ive never lost someone in my immediate family *touch wood* , although came close to loosing my dad in a motorbike accident in Feb. Remember, she IS watching you and Im sure she's in a happy place.
hope u feel better!

I lost my Nana last year and I still really miss her. She lived with us for years and was like my best friend.

You never stop missing them but in time you'll remember the good times (I promise) and will one day realise that you've thought about her with a smile and not tears.

I've decided that losing grandparents is so hard because they know you better than anyone. I used to tell my Nana everything - more stuff than I do my Mum or Dad.

Don't stop crying - it's healthy to grieve. It's also really important to talk about her and remember her. Why not treat yourself to a new photo frame and find your favourite picture of her to put in it?

I still talk to my Nana and like to think of her as an angel looking out for me.

Hugs to you. I hope you feel better soon.
:hug:
xLx

:hug:.Things will get easier with time.

Hiya,

God Bless You Babe

jenny x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back