Sales reps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meonthebrain

Reaction score
i'm starting up a business in the new year and cant get hold of any sales reps or numbers for northern ireland can anybody help me out here, and if anyone has any advice bout starting up i'd realy appreciate it.
also we're mainly hair and as much beauty as we can do!

For skincare try beautylab, they supply all of the UK.

have u been to your wholesalers? talk to them and they will put you in touch.

thanks, tried asking a few wholesalers, just sallys and salons direct but so far haven't had any luck~! they aint the brightest sparks in there lol :eek:

I've got a few contacts let me see what I can come up with :) x

Hi

Well i have been in this game many years and we have seen loads of reps especially fly by knights who come and just go, but the Rep we deal with is bloody amazing and really DOES go out of his way for anyone, he may help you or put you in touch with someone who does, his name is Michael and his number is 07403 371608, good luck

Hi

Well i have been in this game many years and we have seen loads of reps especially fly by knights who come and just go, but the Rep we deal with is bloody amazing and really DOES go out of his way for anyone, he may help you or put you in touch with someone who does, his name is Michael and his number is 07403 371608, good luck

aw thank u so much!! wat products does he deal with?

Hi well Michael works for a wholesaler at the moment and sells a wide range of stuff, like Matrix, loreal, wella, REF, Viola, Sexy hair, ~American crew, Macademia oil, electrical and we get our sundries from him too as well as beauty but i know he is moving on soon to a new company which is going to be more Bespoke in ranges and we are fol,lowing him to a new color house that is coming to the UK in the New year, he is so down to earth and will help anyone, one of the most friendliest people you could wish to meet and such a pleasure to deal with, he has a good name in the area

Latest posts

Back