Sallys dressing up hair course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimboodee2

Reaction score
Hi There

I am not a hairdresser . But I am looking to do the above course I currently do nails and spray tans and about to do a make up course. I am wanting to wedding packages mobile.... Has anyone done the sallys course? the brochure states it would be good for beauty therapist too.. Is the course good?

Thanks
Denise x

Hi There

I am not a hairdresser . But I am looking to do the above course I currently do nails and spray tans and about to do a make up course. I am wanting to wedding packages mobile.... Has anyone done the sallys course? the brochure states it would be good for beauty therapist too.. Is the course good?

Thanks
Denise x

Hi, never done it.... but I think it should be good as it's held in Sallys , have you asked the store assistants in there what they think and if they have any feedback ?
Perhaps you could suggest that Sallys have a feed back / reviews notice on display from those who have been on the hair up course so it can to help people decide for in the future......
Is it very expensive ?
:) x minky

you should maybe wait.
Im starting my make up course in september and that has a hair section in it.

I done long hair up in sallys, was good, although you will need to get a dolly head and practice loads before doing wedding hair. You will problably need to do more courses too x

thanks for replys and advice.. the course is very cheap £30 + vat ...thanks again

How did you find out about this, i don't really go to sallys as i don't drive and the nearest ones 2 me arfe other side of Leeds and Huddersfield so not near me really.

I would love to find out about their courses. any info is great thanks.x

Latest posts

Back