(Sallys) Salon Services UV Gel System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigkeane

Reaction score
hey geeks
just wondering if you have any experience with the sallys services gel system? Would love to know how you rate the product!

Would you use cheap hair products? Same deal really Sally's are not really top end.

I haven't read many good reviews about anything nail wise from Sally's on here x

Sally's are alright for basics, like table roll and nail wipes, especially when they have an offer on. (Although Salon Serve are cheaper, I always weigh up the offers against delivery).

However I prefer to use a gel by an established, dedicated nail company. I use Bio Sculpture, but there is also Brisa too.

Don't wast your money!

I used this when i was starting for practice. I wouldnt recommend it at all, its cheap and wouldnt spend out on it if i were you. I go to them for china glaze, and the odd file if im despirate

I used this when i was starting for practice. I wouldnt recommend it at all, its cheap and wouldnt spend out on it if i were you. I go to them for china glaze, and the odd file if im despirate

Well said!

Hi there. This is my first time posting a reply and I am sorry to be rude to the original person who started the thread by jumping in, but my question was exactly the same initially. Having read all your replies, could any if you therefore recommend another supplier they use instead? I did my initial training with sallys and also did acrylics so have been trained to use their products. I live in the middle of nowhere and sallys is the nearest to me. I am rapidly realising they are not top of the range which is why I looked at your thread originally but now I'm just lost. They often have hardly any stock so I am stuck as I don't know what else I would be allowed to use. Will I have to retrain?. I will need to buy online. (Sorry to hijack this thread but I am too much of a scaredy
newbie to ask in the big wide forum)

Hi there. This is my first time posting a reply and I am sorry to be rude to the original person who started the thread by jumping in, but my question was exactly the same initially. Having read all your replies, could any if you therefore recommend another supplier they use instead? I did my initial training with sallys and also did acrylics so have been trained to use their products. I live in the middle of nowhere and sallys is the nearest to me. I am rapidly realising they are not top of the range which is why I looked at your thread originally but now I'm just lost. They often have hardly any stock so I am stuck as I don't know what else I would be allowed to use. Will I have to retrain?. I will need to buy online. (Sorry to hijack this thread but I am too much of a scaredy
newbie to ask in the big wide forum)
You would need to retrain to use some products but not NSI or Young Nails, both are good products. Google Nail Angel videos for NSI and Young Nails have a lot on youtube, enjoy x

Latest posts

Back