Sally's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugar & Spice

Reaction score
Going to hopefully look at Sallys in Norwich this week end as thinking i may use China Glaze! Although I am a little worried can the general public use Sallys? :eek:

As far as I am aware some Sally's Salon Services do also sell retail to the public.
It varies from branch to branch, the one I use is Trade Only and you have to have a trade card with them.
Best to check with your own branch.

Going to hopefully look at Sallys in Norwich this week end as thinking i may use China Glaze! Although I am a little worried can the general public use Sallys? :eek:

The one i use also requires a trade card and wont sell to the general public. I had to show my certificates to prove i was qualified and then i got my card.

Most UK sallys sell to the general public but you won't get trade price unless you have a trade card.

My local Sally's is trade only and it's a VAT free day tomorrow, Yippee.

Sallys aroung my area dosnt sell to public you have to have certificates xx

Does anyone know if this applies to furniture as well? X

If its trade only then it would apply to furniture as well

I went today and the ladies put my items by for me to pay for them tomorrow with no VAT ;-)

The one I go to in bury retail to the public but the prices are more expensive, you can only pay trade prices if you have a trade card :)

I LOVE China Glaze. It doesn't get thick when the bottle gets half empty and is a lot cheaper than OPI. It applies easy and streak free, great colors too.

When people come to you to do their nails they aren't interested in doing their own, mine aren't anyway. They want me to do their nails. I wouldn't worry about Sally's selling a polish you use. If you are, have a little bit of inventory on hand to sell them while they are there with you. It will save them a drive to Sally's which saves them time, money, and gas.

China Glaze is readily available to non professionals anyway, so it's nothing to worry about.

China glaze is on offer for 3 for 2 in our sallys, I'm sure its at every sallys as well though. Vat free day today!

it certainly is VAT free day today at sallys i was in first thing this morning got my new trolley case and 4 bottles of gelish!! woo hoo!! (i was just going in for the case but its my birthday saturday so thought i'd treat myself) lol

I am sat here thinking do I go to Sally's today for a couple of new bottles of gelish, or do I leave it this time! I went to the clothes show live yesterday and spent far too much LOL. Anyone recommend which pinks in the gelish to get also?

Latest posts

Back