Sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
I know its hated so do i but on looking at bleach prices i can not get over the price diffrence i wont name prices as i know its against rules but how comes on some products its at most 5poynd dearer at sallys compared to a lot of other wholesalers x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Is that not public price? Or you logged in for trade? It's disgusting... I despise them x

I don't understand why people hate Sally's?

iv had numerous problems with them. overcharging, losing orders.. last christmas i order boob tape from them only to get a phonecall from a strange number 4 days later from a man somewhere in england, from his builders work number telling me he recieved my body tape and that i wont be getting it! i was straight on the phone to sallys, and to be fair i wanted my product resent and my money back and with alot of persuading i got my money but no product and i informed them i would not deal with them again xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Coz they give advise with out knowage and sell to the public

I dint have a Sallys but I do have salon services (trade only part) and they are lovely in there and all either ex hair or beauty and really know there stuff

I thought Sally's and salon services were the same thing?

Yer but sallys is the public one and salon services are trade only, only herd bad things about sallys as they advise people what to buy and don't tell them how to use them

O rite I understand now. I have a salon services near me trade only and they are all hairdressers x

Apart from they sell pro product to the public and their staff are untrained I despise the colour scheme, name, style, uniform, store layout and how little variety they stock. Xoxo

Sally's carries low quality products and then retails them to the general public. Any professional should hate them.

But Sally's nd salon services are the same shop! So the same staff? Lol how could salon services staff be ok but not sallys.? They only sell the majority of products to trade in my one but it is open to public. Although I know ones near my friends are trade only x

But Sally's nd salon services are the same shop! So the same staff? Lol how could salon services staff be ok but not sallys.? They only sell the majority of products to trade in my one but it is open to public. Although I know ones near my friends are trade only x

Yeh they are the same company they joined together a few years ago x

I'm a professional and I don't hate them. They stock Wella colours which I use and I don't think are low quality. There is a cheaper wholesalers opened up near me now (HDW) which I try to use more for colour though as it's a couple of pounds cheaper for colours, although they don't stock illumina so I have no choice but to get that from Sally.

Sallys and Salon Services are so expensive simply because of the massive overhead they have. They recently opened their 4000th store!!!

They purchase in high quantities and work off very high margins, probably around 300-400%!

Sallys and Salon Services are so expensive simply because of the massive overhead they have. They recently opened their 4000th store!!!

They purchase in high quantities and work off very high margins, probably around 300-400%!

I too found them very expensive even when they have there free VAT days!:lol:

I'm mobile and student as you all know So I don't charge as much as you guys do and I spent way 2 much on bleaches do you guys know any GOOD decent bleach that aren't so expensive? Have any of u used ion bleach? It's a good price for 800g

'Salon Services' is a rebranding of 'Sally's' ... Still the same company, but started reverting to new name about 18 months ago. They have slowly been changing. Most stores are public & trade, but have a look online for their trade only stores.

I'm mobile and student as you all know So I don't charge as much as you guys do and I spent way 2 much on bleaches do you guys know any GOOD decent bleach that aren't so expensive? Have any of u used ion bleach? It's a good price for 800g

Tigi bleach or matrix v/light

I only go when I need more tigi products will some times get the did bits if I can't be bothered to to make the extra trip

They sell Tigi? :0 shocked and disgusted!

Latest posts

Back