Sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
Hi,

I've looked on Sallys website and tried to find a Sallys store in Essex. It's showing nothing within 1000 miles. Is this right? Are there any Sally shops in Essex?

Thanks,

Karen

its broken i just tried but found one at 46 North Street, Romford, Essex, RM1 1BH

Telephone: 01708734713
hope thats of some use

Hi,

I've looked on Sallys website and tried to find a Sallys store in Essex. It's showing nothing within 1000 miles. Is this right? Are there any Sally shops in Essex?

Thanks,

Karen

You may have been looking at the US site :)

Hi, I don't know where in Essex you are but there is one in Basildon just off of the A127
and one down progress road on the way to Southend again just off of the A127.

good luck
sharon

There is a huge one in Leyton, and small high street one at Gants Hill and one in Loughton. The details are on the website, which I can not remember I think it has Sallys Express in the site address. I can give you details on how to get to them but do not know the address's or phone numbers.

Sally Express | Contact us

That's the contact page on the UK website, there's an email address there. I'm sure if you email them they can give you all the info you need.

Sally's and Salon Services have become one and from what my local one tells me, they are now all Salon Services. xxx

Latest posts

Back