Salon Furniture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Lou

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm opening a new beauty beauty salon in the near future and have to keep costs down. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where i could buy some good quality cheap salon furniture??

Thanks for any help xx

What about Ikea, they have some great display cabinets

Yep, ikea is fantastic for display cabinets, storage, desk tidys, shelfs and even nail desks. In fact I am sure in the gallery somewhere there are pictures of the ikea nail desks. Have a little looky xx

Depends what type of furniture you are looking for.

I get the keys for my new premises on Monday and have been buying like mad in the last couple of weeks.:rolleyes:

I have bought a lovely Japanese screen and 2 modern oak retail cabinets from eBay, all brand new.

But my therapist stool and reception desk I bought from Salons Direct and Arrow supplies respectively.

Look around, do lot of Googling and you will be amazed at the quality bargains that are out there.

Depends what type of furniture you are looking for.

I get the keys for my new premises on Monday and have been buying like mad in the last couple of weeks.:rolleyes:

I have bought a lovely Japanese screen and 2 modern oak retail cabinets from eBay, all brand new.

But my therapist stool and reception desk I bought from Salons Direct and Arrow supplies respectively.

Look around, do lot of Googling and you will be amazed at the quality bargains that are out there.

Good luck for Monday

I think its called dir salon .... birmingham based, looks quite good value..

Thank you guys, didn't expect a reply so fast. Some helpful suggestions. xx

I've been looking for a nail station and am truly stunned at the price of them!
I wish I were closer to an Ikea; the peanut table seems ideal!

I've been looking for a nail station and am truly stunned at the price of them!
I wish I were closer to an Ikea; the peanut table seems ideal!
Google Ikea hun,
you can order online and have items delivered to you hth :hug:

theres someone on the blogs selling a pile of stuff brand new, but live in leicestershire.
it was only posted today.

hi check out Go Search they do good second hand stuff and new cheaper furniture always worth a little look

Latest posts

Back