Salon International

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday or Saturday not sure yet?

Chris go Sunday!!

I'm so excited, I'm volunteering with the Fellowship there on the Sunday morning so hopefully see some of you lovely geeks [emoji2][emoji2]
I'll come and look for you!

Yes!! I'll pm you closer to the day ok

Guys and dolls I need some advice.

Do I come up to London and back in one day. Leaving home at around 1am. Returning home around 11pm. And save £100. Starting work at 11am the next day.

OR

Do I come up Saturday night. And then come home Sunday? But this will cost me £100 to stay over meaning I'll have less to spend at Salon International.

I cannot make a decision!

Tori if petroc has a spare seat on their bus u may be able to go with them? We leave at 6am and get back about 9pm. Going on the Monday though x

Tori if petroc has a spare seat on their bus u may be able to go with them? We leave at 6am and get back about 9pm. Going on the Monday though x
That's the thing I don't really wanna take any time off!
I've had SO much time off recently! [emoji17]

Guys and dolls I need some advice.

Do I come up to London and back in one day. Leaving home at around 1am. Returning home around 11pm. And save £100. Starting work at 11am the next day.

OR

Do I come up Saturday night. And then come home Sunday? But this will cost me £100 to stay over meaning I'll have less to spend at Salon International.

I cannot make a decision!

It's a long day at Salon without your traveling time. You will be so tired leaving at 1am that you won't enjoy or get the most out of the day. I presume you would be driving which if that's the case would be quite dangerous if you are over tired.

I'd say stay over, it might cost you £100 but you can enjoy the experience properly without being too tired. Safety first [emoji12]

It's a long day at Salon without your traveling time. You will be so tired leaving at 1am that you won't enjoy or get the most out of the day. I presume you would be driving which if that's the case would be quite dangerous if you are over tired.

I'd say stay over, it might cost you £100 but you can enjoy the experience properly without being too tired. Safety first [emoji12]
I'd only be driving an hour each way then a bus the rest of the way. X

All that faffing, I've booked. See you guys Sunday!! X

I'm going Monday with my college but no one from my group is going! And turns out I'm gonna be missing chances to get assessed on various things.... Kinda debating on going now :-/

I'm going Monday with my college but no one from my group is going! And turns out I'm gonna be missing chances to get assessed on various things.... Kinda debating on going now :-/
Mel, what are you likely to be missing out on?

Oh it's just Health and safety, promotions and consultation but still needs to be done lol

For level 3?!
Well, I expect that can all be done within another assessment? X

Yeah for level 3, we have 3 written exams to do on them too soon. The tutor just said she's going to do the assessments for them on that day some of us are at s.I which is a pain

Sounds like they've changed level 3 since I was there!

Have a word with Claire, she'll probably arrange a different time for you guys to sort it. X

Back