Salon International

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrr! I MUST go!!

Yes!! I'm going as well as Vivaglam. We are going together on the monday

A Geek Meet! :D

I'd love to go but I'm flying over to the UK the previous week-end for a family party and flying back mid-week so I can't justify the expense of flying over a few days later. :(:(

Was debating wether or not to got his year but if Guy Tang is making an appearance I am def. going now!

Was debating wether or not to got his year but if Guy Tang is making an appearance I am def. going now!

Wow, be gutted if he is, I can't go this year :(

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll be there Monday :-D

I'm just about to book my ticket for the Sunday I can't do all three days as I'm working Saturday and Monday.
Does anyone have a promo code?
I also will be going on my own so if anyone would like to meet up inbox me and we could exchange numbers.

What is this promo code? How much do you get off?

Does anyone know what station is closest to Excel?

I'm not sure but they ask if you have one when you go to book tickets? No one has come forward with a code and it's the first time of going for me. So excited to go.

Salon geek should have a stall so all geeks could meet up.

Yay ticket booked for Sunday 11th October so excited now I've booked. Let me know if anyone would like to meet up as I'm going alone.

I'm not sure but they ask if you have one when you go to book tickets? No one has come forward with a code and it's the first time of going for me. So excited to go.
Did you need a promo code in the end?

I think I'm probably gonna go alone too so would be nice to meet some people!

Me and the girls from work are going on the Sunday :) I haven't been for about 4 years so excited x

We will be attending! (I'm not personally though!)

We'd love it if you dropped by to say hey, we will be located at stand M160.

I'm going on the Monday. I haven't been in a few yrs so been saving up lots if money to spend.

I'm so excited, I'm volunteering with the Fellowship there on the Sunday morning so hopefully see some of you lovely geeks [emoji2][emoji2]

Has anyone used that Jigsaw place/company on the Salon International website?

I'll be there on the Sunday :) :)

Latest posts

Back