Salon On Wheels ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshfloss

Reaction score
Hi,
Have any of you looked into www.salononwheels.co.uk Hubby thought of this a couple of years ago for me, but I never took it any further, now there is a company advertising in Scratch.
Just wondered if any of you owned or leased one of these vehicles.
There is an open day next week, but I cannot make it.
Would love to know any thoughts on this.
I think it could work out a tad too expensive for me.
But I am used to driving a large van so that part is no problem.
I await you replies.
Lotsa luv x x :hug: x x

Hehe, thats brilliant.

i thought about that a while back as my boyfriend had to live in a caravan for a while for his work. when he came to sell it i wanted to use it for my tanning. I live on an island so thought it would be a good way to go out of the island to get more tans but he wouldn't let me!!! probably best, goodness knows how i'd have driven it

"tan in a caravan" i think is some of the names other geeks came up with

Personally I don't like the idea, I have seen it and my impression is your half way through some nice relaxing massage and some kids go past and start banging on the sides of the van :eek: :eek: now maybe I am being cynical but kids are kids!! jmho

anne xx

half way through some nice relaxing massage and some kids go past and start banging on the sides of the van :eek: :eek:
It would, probably, be me if one parked outside my salon!:).

Seriously though, if I was a customer I'd feel a bit silly getting into a big van outside my house. Somehow it doesn't seem private enough to me. It also looks a little claustrophobic in there:rolleyes:.

Jes

Latest posts

Back