SALON OWER ON "BIG BROTHER"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karrie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
just thought that I would share some news with you. I started in a salon this week, only to be told that the salon owner was on holiday for two weeks but would be back sat morning. was told to set up and get started anyway... Loads of gossip going around the town, saying that he was going on big brother, but no hard facts.....But shock horror, I sat there on friday night watching the new big brother and there he was....Craig Coates, he it the bloke that I am working with at the salon....I was so shocked, I dont know what to do, His mum has told me to carry on doing my three days as normal until he comes back,......IF HE WINS HE MIGHT NOT COME BACK> i have spent an absolute fortune on furniture< because he wanted it to match the salon deco and now he is not even there

just thought that i would share it all with you. so keep an eye out for craig and let me know what you think. I dont think he even knows that I have allready started work in his salon or not.

Blimey - I bet that was a shock :eek:

Keep your fingers crossed he comes back after you've spent all that money :irked:

I watched them going in and I've read the news pages on C4's webpages, but I think they're all a bunch of bitching wannabe's this year and fortunately I'm not addicted (yet?!)

At least I'll have an interested now, seeing how long he lasts

Trin
xx

Well if I was you I would exploit it all you can..get it on your advertising now, people will flock in to you just to get the gossip on him!!

pmsl Angela, you do have a point there :D

:lol: Angela you are so right - what a great business strategy ;) - go for it Karrie!!!

I am sure you will get to see him soon enough Karrie ... he's not the most endearing of people so far!!

Hello Karrie is that the one in Cromer? His Dad was on the local radio today he did not even know his son was going to be on Big Brother he had told his Dad that he was going away for a few days and the next he knew he saw him on Big Brother! He was really shocked to see him on TV.

His salon is in Cromer I thought is this where you are working now? How are things going?

We were in Cromer today had a great day with the kids.

Caz xxx

Wouldn't be my choice of workmate, lol!

Hi caz

His salon is actually in sheringham, but he lives in cromer, We are closed at the moment, but I am going into work on wednesday, I am not sure if the press will be there again or not. We were hounded on saturday morning by the daily mirror and other newspapers, but we did not say anything. There is a spread in our local EDP today, which has a picutre of the outside of the salon.

things going?

Hi Karrie,

I don’t follow big bother because I think it’s a load of pants, but now your new boss is in the show the best thing for you to do is keep up the good work.

All publicity is good publicity for the Saloon, watch what you say to customer (could be the press in disguise). Let’s keep our fingers cross and hope he wins. If he does he could look for a new manger to run the Saloon, if he does not you can get fist hand experience of what it was like living in a human Zoo.

BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ON THIS SITE, I KNOW A GEEK WHO HAS A CLOSE CONTACT WITH THE MEDIA (THE SUN)

J

Oh that is great I will look out for you in the paper LOL!!!!!

What a great start for you?

I hope things are going well for you I was not sure if you took that job in the end but looks like you have things all sorted.

Take care
Caz xxx

karrie said:
Hi caz

His salon is actually in sheringham, but he lives in cromer, We are closed at the moment, but I am going into work on wednesday, I am not sure if the press will be there again or not. We were hounded on saturday morning by the daily mirror and other newspapers, but we did not say anything. There is a spread in our local EDP today, which has a picutre of the outside of the salon.

things going?

Luv any BB goss, as you know! Saleswoman in my local branch of Next on Saturday just happened to be talking to her mate about her mate who was on BB, Kemal. She was saying how he needed to calm down a bit ... you're telling me! :lol:

Oh how exciting!

Haven't really seen him do much! Just bitch a bit

His audition tape was classic i was wetting myself all the way through it

karrie said:
Hi everyone,
just thought that I would share some news with you. I started in a salon this week, only to be told that the salon owner was on holiday for two weeks but would be back sat morning. was told to set up and get started anyway... Loads of gossip going around the town, saying that he was going on big brother, but no hard facts.....But shock horror, I sat there on friday night watching the new big brother and there he was....Craig Coates, he it the bloke that I am working with at the salon....I was so shocked, I dont know what to do, His mum has told me to carry on doing my three days as normal until he comes back,......IF HE WINS HE MIGHT NOT COME BACK> i have spent an absolute fortune on furniture< because he wanted it to match the salon deco and now he is not even there

just thought that i would share it all with you. so keep an eye out for craig and let me know what you think. I dont think he even knows that I have allready started work in his salon or not.

if craig comes back to the salon would you be a star and get me Anthony's number. he is sooooooooooooo gorge and LUSH

clairelee69 said:
if craig comes back to the salon would you be a star and get me Anthony's number. he is sooooooooooooo gorge and LUSH

I'm not so sure Anthony will be giving Craig his phone number after his recent phsycotic behaviour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sal said:
I'm not so sure Anthony will be giving Craig his phone number after his recent phsycotic behaviour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, the lovefest is drawing to a close...Anthony hasn't stopped sniping at Craig today...I think he's had enough like :lol:

Hollyballoo said:
Yep, the lovefest is drawing to a close...Anthony hasn't stopped sniping at Craig today...I think he's had enough like :lol:

Paola, turn your PM box on doll. Cheers. xxx

Latest posts

Back