Salon secrets exposed! part 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
Thanks Judy, very informative.........................................& gross :irked:

THe foot spa....ech

Thanks Judy, very informative.........................................& gross :irked:

THe foot spa....ech

OMG :eek::eek: i agree that foot spa....... yuk !!

they should do some secret filming round here.
i'm sure theres plenty they would find in them and i'm not takin clients:rolleyes:.

lucy

Sorry perhaps I should have put a public health warning with it..and provided a sick bag:lol:
Interesting to note that some techs wear masks when performing a pedi too. Or is that just standard practice some places?:rolleyes:...maybe they have clients with particularly smelly feet eh?

it sucks that this is were most people get their services at and are usto. It gives the good ones such a bad reputation. Who would want their nails done after seeing this.:irked:

Sorry perhaps I should have put a public health warning with it..and provided a sick bag:lol:
Interesting to note that some techs wear masks when performing a pedi too. Or is that just standard practice some places?:rolleyes:...maybe they have clients with particularly smelly feet eh?

Maybe it's because when you're clipping toe nails they can fly into your mouth :lol:

It's true!

Maybe it's because when you're clipping toe nails they can fly into your mouth :lol:

It's true!

Eeeeewwwww!!! Never thought of that before....thanks for that!!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back