Salon System CHI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile_beauty

Reaction score
Im starting up mobile and am on quite a budget, I heard some good reviews about salon systems facial range CHI. Just wondering if anybody has used them and if anyone has any reviews about the products and/or client feedback.

i would use Priadara from ellisons over CHI. More choice for all skin types.
HTHs.

my friend uses Chi and likes it a lot. She likes the fact that its aromatherapy based and that you can buy single bottles of product that you use a lot of.

the range (I think from memory) uses the same cleanser, toner, etc for all skin types, but uses different aromatherapy based massage oils to suit different skin types.

she's mobile and says it suits her fine and her budget, plus its not a range you would see OTC and the packaging is more attractive than very basic ranges that you can get from the wholesaler.

I used CHI Products at college and have to say I found them awful! Nearly the whole of my class had a reaction to them and caused everyones skin to be really red and sore. This was nearly 5 years ago so the range could have changed a lot since then!?

Latest posts

Back