Salon System eyelash lift problem help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi there, quite new to this site so bear wit me but I need some advice, I had a client Saturday afternoon for a lifting procedure, I did everything I normally do, including provide aftercare to not put anything on lashes for 24hours due to them settling down and they looked exactly like they should of done before she left I showed her and she was pleased but also in a rush as her bf was waiting in the car outside, when she left I saw her checking her lashes didn't hear anything from her so assumed she was happy, she then messaged me about 2 hours later, saying that she had noticed a few lashes weren't curled as well as some of the others so took it upon herself to use an eyelash curler to curl them, I said that she shud not have done that as her lashes needed to settle, her reply was whoops! She didn't reply till the following morning saying she was very upset at her lashes as they had completely curled over she sent me a pic and it looked like when you do a perm and the rod u use is too small they were curling right over, now as I'm aware the lifting process lifts lashes not curls them over that far, I'm really upset coz she's making out that I haven't done it correctly but in fact it was her ignorance and decided to rectify the problem herself, I have offered to try and sort out the problem but not sure now how I can get it straight agen, she has made me so stressed all day and I feel so ill, any advice from anyone would be great what would you do?..

Thanks in advance
Amanda

It sounds like you did nothing wrong here.

I would give it a week or so and do the lash lift again from start to finish. The perming lotion breaks down the bonds in the hairs so should 'straighten' them out again and then just ensure they are all placed correctly on the shield and none are crossing over before applying the fixing lotion which fixes them into the new shape.

I would make her aware that using curlers is a big no no and this wasn't down to your work.
Good luck x

Thank you, she sed that she wants me to just relax them so I've read that u can just put the perm lotion to relax the lashes back into place, but she needs it done before the weekend so that won't be a week break in between will this cause problems?

She did try to the back track after she sed that shed used the curlers, that they were like it before she tried to curl them but I know for a fact the eyelash lift does not curl the lashes right round onto themselves

She's just trying to blame me even tho she probs nos it her own fault! :irked:

Amanda

Hi
Ive not heard before that you can just relax them so Im not sure how they would turn out?

I would do it sooner if she wants it for the weekend but remember your nourishing lotion. I would also give the training provider a call for advice with this. I did mine at Sallys, Ive spoken to training solutions many times Ive had queries and they are friendly and helpful.

I always take before and after photos when doing eyelash lifts, could be a good idea for future lifts so no one can try and put blame on you x

Yes I always normally do take pics, have done with previous ones but as she was rushing I didn't have time :-(, I will ring training solutions tomorrow and see what they suggest thanks for your help, much appreciated
Amanda x

Yes I always normally do take pics, have done with previous ones but as she was rushing I didn't have time :-(, I will ring training solutions tomorrow and see what they suggest thanks for your help, much appreciated
Amanda x

good luck, i'd be interested to know what they recommend you do in this case x x

Latest posts

Back