Salon System Lash Lift - little bottles/sachets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
Hi,

To anyone who uses the salon systems lash lift/perm, would you recommend the bottles or the sachets?

I've bought the student pack and have done a few friends using that, but it states you will get 10 perms/lifts from them tiny 4ml bottles! I can't see how you could they're that small!!

I've looked at the sachets and they are double the price for a pack of 15.

What do you use, have you found the bottles easier than the sachets? Am I using more product becase I'm new to this and you can really get 10 perms from them?

What do you use for the patch testing too? I have loads of these booked in for October and am wondering which would be the better & most cost effective option.

Would appreciate your thoughts

Thanks

Last edited:
Just bumping this. I would be interested too.

I originally bought the sachets as apparently the shelf life on the bottles isnt great and I wasnt sure how many I would be doing. I am now doing tonnes and want to make it more cost effective.
I can usually get two sets out of a sachet but they need to be done back to back or I guess the chemicals stop working.

Thats useful to know Zooks thanks,

I am also finding the glue doent stick very well, how do you get on with it? The lashes seem to stick at first then I cover them with insulator and a small towel and half way through the 15mins I check on them and usually half of the have fell down!

Any advice or recommendations for a better glue?

x

If you do a lot of treatments, the bottles are better value but they don't have a long shelf life once opened so if you don't do many, the sachets will be a better option.

I didn't know they suggested 10 treatments per bottle. I'm sure I get much more than that from a bottle as you really don't need loads of product.

I've never had any problem with their glue. Sometimes it takes a bit of patience but that's more to do with the client's lashes, rather than a problem with the glue.

Thats useful to know Zooks thanks,

I am also finding the glue doent stick very well, how do you get on with it? The lashes seem to stick at first then I cover them with insulator and a small towel and half way through the 15mins I check on them and usually half of the have fell down!

Any advice or recommendations for a better glue?

x

I dont think the glue is great either but have persevered with it, I use cling film to secure the lashes in place and find this works well for me.

EllieB How long is the shelf life on the bottled product meant to last?

Thankyou

Thankyou

Am not sure but if you look on the bottle it will tell you

Bottles ordered thankyou EllieB!

I dont think the glue is great either but have persevered with it, I use cling film to secure the lashes in place and find this works well for me.

Thankyou

Hi Zooks,

when you say ou use cling film to secre the lashes, do you mean quite tightly ? I use insulator (which I guess is pretty much the same) but I just place it over lightly and then put a small towel on top to keep warmth in. So do you stretch the cling film like you would when using in in the kitchen?! x

I too have been having problems with the salon systems glue. I wait 30 seconds until it is bit tacky then try to stick lashes but find that they keep coming off halfway through treatment. I can also find it difficult to get the shields to stay on the clients lids. Can anyone give me any advice on where I may be going wrong. Also when clients have very short lashes do you think it is worth while doing a lash lift? I'm not sure it makes a great difference. X

I found the bottles a bit "hit and miss" as soon as they are opened they begin to oxygenate and lose efficiency.
Sachets all the way for me, I can be confident of a beautiful curl/lift which I never was with bottles. Well worth extra cost!

Hi Zooks,

when you say ou use cling film to secre the lashes, do you mean quite tightly ? I use insulator (which I guess is pretty much the same) but I just place it over lightly and then put a small towel on top to keep warmth in. So do you stretch the cling film like you would when using in in the kitchen?! x

Hi Boop

Sorry, Ive only just seen this post.

I actually use it to secure the lashes onto the sheild (after theyre glued obviously) I go in under the lashes and lift it up so that the lashes are held onto the sheild.

Its really hard to describe, it means you get no escapees on the lash front and theyre insulated on the lashe front too.

Does that make any sense!?

Ill see if I can get a pic.

Hi Boop

Sorry, Ive only just seen this post.

I actually use it to secure the lashes onto the sheild (after theyre glued obviously) I go in under the lashes and lift it up so that the lashes are held onto the sheild.

Its really hard to describe, it means you get no escapees on the lash front and theyre insulated on the lashe front too.

Does that make any sense!?

Ill see if I can get a pic.
A pic would be great I did my course yesterday and had trouble getting the lashes to stick!

Latest posts

Back