Salon Uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
Hi, I am starting my course on Monday 25th February and I am in need of a tunic. I obviously need to buy it pretty quick in order to have it before the course date. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks:hug:

Hi Louise

There are heaps of threads on uniforms, so just type "uniform" into the search box, and you'll find them.

There are lots of different companies to choose from, and some have special offers from time to time, so they're definitely worth checking out. Most of them offer quick delivery too, provided the size you want is in stock that is.

I looked at previos threads. I am looking for a tunic that isn't going to break the bank sort of speak.

I get mine from Simon Jersey - Find corporate clothing for all types of Business and people to work in

Excellent quality & VERY reasonably priced, I used to always have Inline uniforms before and these are just as good at a fraction of the price.

Also you can actually order your correct size a lot of the other companys I have tried seem to have very odd measurements, eg if you are a size 8 normal clothes you will probably end up getting a 12 in the uniform just to get a decent fit !!

I get mine from Simon Jersey - Find corporate clothing for all types of Business and people to work in

Excellent quality & VERY reasonably priced, I used to always have Inline uniforms before and these are just as good at a fraction of the price.

Also you can actually order your correct size a lot of the other companys I have tried seem to have very odd measurements, eg if you are a size 8 normal clothes you will probably end up getting a 12 in the uniform just to get a decent fit !!

Thank you. I was looking at Rizues are they any good?

I got my black tunic from www.alexandra.co.uk they have other colours on the website, but I went into the shop. They are around £16.80
I think they have some sale items too, in the shop in manchester they had red tunics for £7 so I assume they will be on the website too :)

Thank you for your replies. I have ordered a tunic from Simon Jersey, hopefully it will come in time.:hug: Louise.

Hi, well tunic's now sorted. Just going to wear my normal black pants. Now I'm after a fob watch. Could you please tell me where I could purchase a fob watch from. I had a look on auction site but can't find a seller I trust. Any advice would be greatly appreciated because silly old me got rid of it when I finished college.:hug: Louise.

I got my fob watch from argos, its the cheapest silver coloured one and its never let me down!

Try La Beeby for your uniform. I had the one with the diamontes and its great.
:hug::hug:xx

Hi LavenderBlue, I purchased my uniform from Simon Jersey. I'll keep la beeby in mind for next time.:hug:

you could always wait till you get ur kit to get a fob watch thats whre i got mine from.
or if you already have a kit give ur local hair/beauty suppliers a go mine was £5 from aston and finchers and have now had it 4 years and its been washed and tummble dryed!!

you could always wait till you get ur kit to get a fob watch thats whre i got mine from.
or if you already have a kit give ur local hair/beauty suppliers a go mine was £5 from aston and finchers and have now had it 4 years and its been washed and tummble dryed!!
Hi, it's a shame there isn't one closer to Newcastle. I'll wait until I've done my training until I get a fob watch. There's a nice one in ellisons catalogue for £12.95.

Our college uniforms come from La Beeby and we had so many problems with them. They took around 4 months to get our uniforms to us, then some of the uniforms didnt match, the trousers were a different colour blue to the tunic, so they got sent back and they sent a replacement nearly a month later. But they did send us a teddy bear to say sorry lol

I got my fob watch from argos, its the cheapest silver coloured one and its never let me down!

Me too! I got a 'me2you bear' one but its too heavy for my stupid uniform lol

hi Louise,
I get my fob watches from argos. they cost around £6 and come with a 2 year guarantee.

Latest posts

Back