** Salongeek Happy Christmas Thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelios

Reaction score
5914099.jpg

And to you also Chelios xxxxx

Just in case I don't get to do this later, in the mad rush of shopping, wrapping and trying to arrange tomorrows Christmas dinner! I just wanted to say a very merry Christmas to you all, hope 2011 brings you lots of clients and new and exciting products a plenty xxxxxx

Merry Christmas to all geeks : )))
xxx

A very merry Christmas to you all!! Mahoosive thanks to everyone for all you're help, advice & giggles! May 2011 be a happy and posperous one for us all! XXXXXXXX

I would just like to wish all the Salon Geeks a Very Happy Christmas
and a Happy New Year.

I hope your all in fancy dress in your Salons.

Best Wishes From

Lamaur Man

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Happy Holidays :D

Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and Happy New Year, to all! :hug:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Whilst being disappointed with your gifts lol, please don't forget the real meaning of xmas! x

Merry Christmas Geeks !!!! X

A very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year 2011. Have a fab time geeks :hug:

Eat lots,drink lots and have lots of fun. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a health and very wealthy 2011.

Happy Christmas everybody. I hope 2011 is a happy and healthy year for you, your family and your friends... and all of us geeks!

Happy Christmas geeks! Hope u all have a lovely day and Santa is good to u. Wishing u a happy, healthy and wealthy 2011. Now let's all have a few well deserved days off!! Xxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas to all, have fab time and enjoy it to the max xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek
Ruth Fordham

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all you lovely Geek people,
from Dawn (Mrs Nouvatan):hug:

Wishing everyone out there in Geekdom,
a wonderful Xmas and a happy, healthy
and prosperous 2011 :hug: xx

Have a fab xmas and a brill New Year everyone xx

My favorite wish to everyone, as posted on both of my profiles on FB is this:

May you go to sleep with a smile every night in the New Year, and wake up with a cheeky grin every morning.

If you're doing that, it means you're happy and that's all I want for everyone: is that they BE happy.

Giant hugs and smoochies all around.
Love ya peeps!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX
:hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back