Sam Biddle fantasy day at Crawley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamnails72

Reaction score
I'm so pleased I just paid my deposit for a Sam Biddle Fantasy Workshop day!:lol::lol:

It's at Sparklepink's salon "Polished" in Crawley on Sunday 4th May - I can't wait!!!!!

Are any other geeks going besides me and Traceyjojo?

Wish I was going a day with Jess and Sam heaven :hug:

Im going Yvette :)
Looking forward to it... Jess said she will send me details and price so may mail her.
Will be great to meet some more geeks :)
x

If anyone in the South East wants more info then please pm me

Its going to be a very exciting event :D yay!

Jess
xox

Awe Jess - Why did I relocate?

I would have loved to have attended this workshop. Hope you all have a fab time - I wanna see piccies xxx

Thats my deposit paid for and my place booked woohoo cant wait. Plus I have to get my eyes tested beforehand so I can see more:) all the tiny work is straining my eyes (explains why my swans beak looked at tad bulbous lol) along with assignments that are many!!

There are a few places left, who else will be going?
x

Hey everyone!

I'm going as well! Cant wait, will be really good, bought all my design powders at Excel so i'm all set to go! Yay!

I've just had a thought, I was sent this info from Jess, and incase you don't know what the day is going to be about, I've pasted it in.

"This unique workshop establishes the benefits of building your design skills within your business and enhances personnel growth.
Learn how to find inspiration and relax enough to develop your creative side, it is the first class of its kind to help you develop as a tech in all aspects.....not just design.

With practical skills you will design and produce two nails, one which has been demonstrated and includes steps to take home, the second will involve planning. A multi media nail will establish the link between finding the inspiration and translating your story to your design."

Hope this helps to make you decide to come - its going to be a great day. How lucky are we, a day of Sam and Jess total inspiration!!! :hug:

Thanks for that Yvette
Ohhh it sounds totally Brill!!!!
x

You wil all abserloutly LOVE IT ,
I have attended 2 days with Sam now...fantastic..
You will produce things you NEVER thought you could...and if you are lacking in motivation..this will boost you right back up...

And jess is my little love ...she too is a star in her own right...
:( wishes I could go toooo :cry:

One week till Sam Biddle day with Jess!

Come on guys, who's going?

Can't wait :hug:

:cry: i wanted to go, but im supposed to be going camping next week end :irked: guess what id rather be doing !

Think of me if its raining

:cry: i wanted to go, but im supposed to be going camping next week end :irked: guess what id rather be doing !

Think of me if its raining

Leave them all too it and sneak off for a few hours (well that depends on where your camping)....lol

shame you cant make it hunnio.... im so excited its going to be a fun day

fingers crossed it doesnt rain ;)

Jess
xox

I'm going as well!! I cant wait, will be a really good day. I
'm actually doing my design course 2 moro with Jess, sooo excited! So I have 2 in one week!
x x x

Latest posts

Back