Sample of Clear performance tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min11

Reaction score
I didn't post this in the main nail forum as really I am just asking a favour. Does anyone have a couple of clear performance tips I can have, just for a try? I asked S2 but they dont do that and at the risk of sounding tight I dont want to buy a whole box just to find I dont like them.

If its just too cheeky then just ignore me :lol:

I use and love natural performance tips and sorry, but no, I am not going to post clear across to the other side of the globe; but I can tell you they are my most FAVOURITE tips by a long shot. I just L O V E them. They require no time consuming blending. They are the first tip I reach for but unfortunately dont suit everyone. Did I mention I L O V E them.

Rebecca

I use and love natural performance tips and sorry, but no, I am not going to post clear across to the other side of the globe; but I can tell you they are my most FAVOURITE tips by a long shot. I just L O V E them. They require no time consuming blending. They are the first tip I reach for but unfortunately dont suit everyone. Did I mention I L O V E them.

Rebecca
:lol: Thanks for that. I ordered a box of the natural ones yesterday but wondered about clear as I love to do fun french nails on myself with mostly clear free edges. :hug:

As I was typing just then a knock at the door. My S2 order, phoned in quite late yesterday afternoon and here it is already safe and sound. Just fantastic!

Latest posts

Back