Samples for goody bags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,

We are opening our new salon and as we did with our last one we are having an opening party and will be giving away goody bags with samples of the products we use.
I have Eve taylor facial products so will be giving sachets of cleanser, moisturiser and solar sheild.
We also use the full range of CND manicure and pedicure products and had hoped to get samples as we did last time but today when I called to purchase them was told I could have one sample but could not purchase 20 that I wanted? So feeling very disappointed I know as soon as people tried the samples they would be back for a full treatments.

Does anyone know of a manicure and pedicure brand that does samples?

Also anything else you have added to your gift bags that were popular

You can buy the mini solar oils / lumos / heel therapy , sensations ,

The little Solar Oils are fab give aways and I'm sure they have mini Cucumber Heel Therapies?

It's very uncommon for mani pedi companies to actually do samples so it's great that CND do the mini SolarOils x

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks ladies we don't use Lumos, Cucumber Heel Therapy or Sensations. We already have SolarOil but really wanted some moisturiser for them to indulge in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its not ideal, but why dont you decant the larger bottles in sample bottles. As said, I know its a faff and does not look as good, but it will give them a sample and they will be back for more.
Also, how about a funky file in the goody bags and a little pack of sweeties-mmmmm yummy! x

thanks ladies we don't use Lumos, Cucumber Heel Therapy or Sensations. We already have SolarOil but really wanted some moisturiser for them to indulge in.

You state in your post that you use the full range of CND mani/pedy systems and yet Cucumber Heel Therapy and Scentsations lotions are two of the best sellers from those systems and you don't stock them?

Perhaps it would be more beneficial to invest in some of the best products in the CND system if you are going to offer it and then you could get the items in sample form that go along with the system? Cucumber Heel Therapy is a moisturiser ... A fabulous efficacious product that anyone using CND Spa Pedicure products should certainly be using.

Last edited:
Perhaps it would be more beneficial to invest in some of the best products in the CND system if you are going to offer it and then you could get the items in sample form that go along with the system? Cucumber Heel Therapy is a moisturiser ... A fabulous efficacious product that anyone using CND Spa Pedicure products should certainly be using.

And, the Cucumber Heel Therapy is a FABULOUS moisturizer for hands, as well. Well worth getting samples to distribute. :)

Took me a while to realise this was my post as my title has been changed, unsure why I thought this was a forum for advice and voicing opinions, perhaps mine do not fall into the correct opinions. I am disapointed with CND that I cannot get samples this time around, I didn't expect them free.

Thank you for all you replies, I have the almond spa manicure and earth pedicure as well as the citrus spa mani and pedi I am Happy with the 4 ranges and don't feel the need to add anymore to it at the moment.I didn't realise Sensations were manicure and pedicure range as they don't come under that on the website maybe in the future we will add these. I will however look into cucumber heal therapy, I wasn't looking for more things to add to my teatment menu but advise on samples.

Thank you to the person who suggested little sample jars, this is what I am going to do.

Last edited:
Hiya everyone,

We are opening our new salon and as we did with our last one we are having an opening party and will be giving away goody bags with samples of the products we use.
I have Eve taylor facial products so will be giving sachets of cleanser, moisturiser and solar sheild.
We also use the full range of CND manicure and pedicure products and had hoped to get samples as we did last time but today when I called to purchase them was told I could have one sample but could not purchase 20 that I wanted? So feeling very disappointed I know as soon as people tried the samples they would be back for a full treatments.

Does anyone know of a manicure and pedicure brand that does samples?

Also anything else you have added to your gift bags that were popular

Cuccio do little sizes of some of their products but if you want your clients to sample CND then it does seem a bit daft that you can't buy samples!?

You'll just have to faff about making up your own little pots instead & labelling them, lol.

(If you need help sourcing little pots, just let me know as I use these for my own products).

As to what else to put in goody bags?
Chocolates/sweets (who doesn't like a mini bag of Haribos!)
Teabags
Anything free & printed with your details from Vistaprint
Special offer leaflets
Recommend a friend details
Price list

Hth's x

Thanks Bluerose thats just what I was looking for. I will look into Cuccio now. Love the tea bag suggestion, going to get some lovely herbal tea.:biggrin:

I always put mint / fruit teabags in with gift bags as well as chocolates of some kind.

Mini solar oils are always a winner. Maybe a nail file.

I also have gotten the fridge magnets from vistaprint in the past when they were on offer and are a handy thing.

Just make the bags very pretty and small so they look full :D

Hi Carla
This website sells individually wrapped teabags and delivery is free if you spend over £30 and only £3.95 otherwise x

there is no link luv :o

Latest posts

Back