Sam's work experience opens again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigi

Reaction score
Hello

Some of you may remember that last year I launched sams work experience. Its an incentive where you can along to the slaon for a day, a week or whatever to gain some practical work experience.

I run a nail and beauty salon , so whether its beauty or nail or both you can come along and get some practical experience.

I also run an academy so you can be sure that the advice etc I can give you is reliable.

All of you are welcome., I dont profit from you being here, I just like to give something back to the community and industry I love so much.

so, if this floats your boat, send a pm message and we can from there!

I hope it was ok to post here, i felt if i blogged it, people might not see it.

tigi

XXXXXXXXXXX

It is only ok to post it here if it is free.

Hello

Some of you may remember that last year I launched sams work experience. Its an incentive where you can along to the slaon for a day, a week or whatever to gain some practical work experience.

I run a nail and beauty salon , so whether its beauty or nail or both you can come along and get some practical experience.

I also run an academy so you can be sure that the advice etc I can give you is reliable.

All of you are welcome., I dont profit from you being here, I just like to give something back to the community and industry I love so much.

so, if this floats your boat, send a pm message and we can from there!

I hope it was ok to post here, i felt if i blogged it, people might not see it.

tigi

XXXXXXXXXXX

Aww its sucha shame I live so far away, would love to do somthing like this! x

I would love to do something like this... Every one has different tips and techniques to offer x Would have been fab if you closer :(

yes of course its free. there is no charge to come along and get some work experience.

All I ask is that you are suitably qualified and are new or struggling to get into the industry.

Its named Sam, after mrs geek, in tribute to something she did to help me a couple of years ago. Its a genuine attempt to give a leg up to anyone wanting or needing it whether they are into nails or beauty.

xxxxx

yes of course its free. there is no charge to come along and get some work experience.

All I ask is that you are suitably qualified and are new or struggling to get into the industry.

Its named Sam, after mrs geek, in tribute to something she did to help me a couple of years ago. Its a genuine attempt to give a leg up to anyone wanting or needing it whether they are into nails or beauty.

xxxxx

It is fantastic to see that there are professionals that are willing to help others,I haven't seen many that would do this,i would of loved to take you up on this but i live to far away and with 3 kiddies with no one to look after them.Hope all goes well
sazza x

Tigi I think this is fantastic thing to do. It's people like you that make this industry what it is! Although I'm too far and only just starting out in this industry I would have biten your arm off for this opportunity! :hug:

Latest posts

Back