Santorini - makeup artist May 2019

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oopsadaisy123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any good make up artists in Santorini or anyone who will be working there as a MUA in ~May 2019 as I have a friend who is looking to get married there but worried about getting her make up done as when researching only found 2 MUAs working.

Thanks for your help :)

The best thing is for her to contact a wedding planner there as they will have contacts. I married in Santorini and did my own make up but I did go to a hairstylist there, which my wedding planner recommended. I have not been there for years and it was a very quiet island so word of mouth is probably best.

If all else fails and you can’t find anyone she could find a mua in this country who’s work she likes and have a make up lesson and learn do her own.
Just a thought x

Hello oopsadaisy123, my wedding is in Santorini. I'm a makeup artist myself so i'm fussy(!) I would recommend Eleni Iliopoulou www.facebook.com/EleniIliomakeupup she is based in Santorini and gets booked up fast.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any good make up artists in Santorini or anyone who will be working there as a MUA in ~May 2019 as I have a friend who is looking to get married there but worried about getting her make up done as when researching only found 2 MUAs working.

Thanks for your help :)
HI there

Don't know if you have found anyone but i am a makeup artist and travel for work.
Please dont hesitate to pop me an email [email protected]

Xx

Latest posts

Back