Sbc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking into purchasing SBC gels could you please tell me where I can purchase them from. I am looking at using them for facial treatments and also to retail. Could you also tell me of any companies that do a collagen facial mask?

Ellisons and Beauty Express do sbc. The collagen gel from sbc can be used as a face mask,but if you mean the paper type ones that you wet or come in a pack you can also get them from ellisons and HOF do them to.

Ellisons and Beauty Express do sbc. The collagen gel from sbc can be used as a face mask,but if you mean the paper type ones that you wet or come in a pack you can also get them from ellisons and HOF do them to.
Thank you, I'll have a look at Ellisons and Beauty Express and I'll try HOF for the masks. :hug:

You can get the gel directly from the company, do a google for SBC I think they are based near Thetford, over Norwich way anyway I think.

Hth;s xx

PMSL when i saw your title i thought it was about
sack back & crack :lol:
god its good to tell its late, sorry hun :hug:

You can get the gel directly from the company, do a google for SBC I think they are based near Thetford, over Norwich way anyway I think.

Hth;s xx

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I did a search in google and couldn't find their details. Do you know if they have a website?

they do cos they do make up too, have you tried simply beautiful cosmetics in google?

they do cos they do make up too, have you tried simply beautiful cosmetics in google?

I tried Simply Beautiful Cosmetics and SBC in google and couldn't find it.

Latest posts

Back