Quantcast

Scalp bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

lilly

Reaction score
What's a nice scalp bleach for a one off application ? I Its for my son....he decided to bleach his beautiful aubun hair when I was away and used MY blue powder and 40 vol !! Yes it blistered but now he wants his regrowth touched up, obv needs to be online

ronray

Reaction score
Blondor soft blonde creame bleach is one of my favourites. Check out chris and sons, I ordered some stock from there and it was a very reasonable price. Although most powder bleaches are safe to use on the scalp with 20vol.

lilly

Reaction score
Blondor soft blonde creame bleach is one of my favourites. Check out chris and sons, I ordered some stock from there and it was a very reasonable price. Although most powder bleaches are safe to use on the scalp with 20vol.
Hi! I think you helped me before with my sons hair ! He still prefers the grey... It looks flipping awful on him !
Anyway I found some scraps of blue bleach and stuck it on with 6% he's got some crap from schwarzkoph live to put on after but because his hair is now so porus I'm thinking of mixing it with 3% instead of what they include? Nothing he puts on holds because it's over processed.

ronray

Reaction score
Hi! I think you helped me before with my sons hair ! He still prefers the grey... It looks flipping awful on him !
Anyway I found some scraps of blue bleach and stuck it on with 6% he's got some crap from schwarzkoph live to put on after but because his hair is now so porus I'm thinking of mixing it with 3% instead of what they include? Nothing he puts on holds because it's over processed.
I thought the situation sounded familiar with "my son bleached his hair while I was away" lol
If you have 1.9% that'd be even better. For future a direct dien will obviously be the best option if his hair is extremely porous. Would you happen to have a pirosity equaliser?

lilly

Reaction score
I thought the situation sounded familiar with "my son bleached his hair while I was away" lol
If you have 1.9% that'd be even better. For future a direct dien will obviously be the best option if his hair is extremely porous. Would you happen to have a pirosity equaliser?
Yes it's the same son I didnt have any equaliser but I did have 1.9....surprisingly it came out pretty even, and I did an inch of a darker grey on the roots, luckily his gf is saying she prefers his Nat colour so fingers crossed this will be the end of it
Thanks for your reply x

Reaction score
Yes it's the same son I didnt have any equaliser but I did have 1.9....surprisingly it came out pretty even, and I did an inch of a darker grey on the roots, luckily his gf is saying she prefers his Nat colour so fingers crossed this will be the end of it
Thanks for your reply x
Did u use the 1.9 with the live colour ? How was it I’m thinking of doing same as I have the same issue

Latest posts