Scary client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I'm missing the point but the way I read the OP wasn't that the woman was rude………….it sounds more like she has something mentally wrong. If she has that's very sad for her and her family but that doesn't mean that you have to do the treatment if she scares you. You have to be safe.

Yes it's not just that she's rude it's that she seems unstable (either alcohol/drugs or possibly mental issues) and I'm worried shel become aggressive or at best cause trouble after the treatment by blaming me for issues caused by her bad aftercare. If she snapped at me for not hearing her when we first met I'm worried how shel handle a nail chipping or tanned palms from touching herself!

Yes it's not just that she's rude it's that she seems unstable (either alcohol/drugs or possibly mental issues) and I'm worried shel become aggressive or at best cause trouble after the treatment by blaming me for issues caused by her bad aftercare. If she snapped at me for not hearing her when we first met I'm worried how shel handle a nail chipping or tanned palms from touching herself!
Good point!! I suppose it's different being in someone's home to a salon environment! If you feel that worried about it, then I'd maybe cancel, you never know if she's that unstable, she might be wondering why she even booked the appointment herself and she might cancel! Hope you figure it out! :)!

She cancelled for now and asked about my availability next week but hasn't replied now for 3 days so I don't think I have to worry now hopefully, thanks for everyone's advice. That's why I love SalonGeek! X

Latest posts

Back