Schwarzkopf Glatt Straight Style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxi

Reaction score
Has anyone used this? My local wholesalers has just started stocking this and they say it has great reviews. I have a client with very curly hair, it took me over an hour to straighten it and she can't do it herself at all. It is also very thick, so she never wears it down and curly, it's always tied up. I suggested perm straightening it and she seems quite keen to have it done, even if it doesn't get it 100% straight, it will be loads better.

So any advice on this product would be extremely helpful, thanks!

we market this treatment as our milder straightening treatment. . due to the fact that it does relax a curl but it isnt as effective i feel as opti smooth, it is however very good on gents hair, and would reccomend it highly for that. . x

Thanks for that. She would be happy if even some of the curl was relaxed, at the moment all she can do is tie it back. But maybe WellaStrate would be better to use on her hair. Thanks.

I used this today for the first time and I'm very impressed. I used it on my sister in laws hair, she has naturally very curly hair which is coloured. Her hair feels in great condition and I didn't even have to use straighteners after.

I'll need to see how it is after she has washed it/gone out in the damp/or a hot day to see the true results, but right now I am very pleased. :green:

Oh and there are a couple of photos on my profile, but forgot to take a before pic!

I used this today for the first time and I'm very impressed. I used it on my sister in laws hair, she has naturally very curly hair which is coloured. Her hair feels in great condition and I didn't even have to use straighteners after.

I'll need to see how it is after she has washed it/gone out in the damp/or a hot day to see the true results, but right now I am very pleased. :green:

Oh and there are a couple of photos on my profile, but forgot to take a before pic!

It's nice stuff I've used it a few times and happy with results

I used to use it a lot before straighteners came along and it always did a fab job on kinky hair, never used it on curly though.

Latest posts

Back