Schwarzkopf Igora Vario Blond White Extra Power Bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The salon I worked in stocked both, personal preference that's all,
Can't remember if the white one can be used on scalp

The salon I worked in stocked both, personal preference that's all,
Can't remember if the white one can be used on scalp

Okay dokey :)

Thanksss

DO NOT use blonde me in the scalp!

Sent from my GT-S5830i

white is for off scalp blue is for scalp!!!

I used the white one on scalp one with 9% and it burnt really badly and was still yellow, I never go above 6 on scalp unless the company says its safe to and even then I only do that on really dark hair , I always find my hair which is a level 7 goes really yellow with Schwarzkopf bleaches ,

I used the white one on scalp one with 9% and it burnt really badly and was still yellow, I never go above 6 on scalp unless the company says its safe to and even then I only do that on really dark hair , I always find my hair which is a level 7 goes really yellow with Schwarzkopf bleaches ,

Give tigi Truelight a go with 8.5 vol... Salons direct x

I bought it blue so can I use the 8.5vol on scalp???

You can use 8.5 which is 2.55% and 20vol which is 6% both safe on scalp x

Did you get the blue powder one? I found it good x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use the blue one, I love it x

You can use 8.5 which is 2.55% and 20vol which is 6% both safe on scalp x

It's 6% 20vol and 8.5%? So the 8.5% is stronger? It will lift more then? I bought the blue one true light can't wait. To try it out

DO NOT use blonde me in the scalp!

Sent from my GT-S5830i

Why not? Even with 6%? It doesn't say on the box not to use it..?!?

It's 6% 20vol and 8.5%? So the 8.5% is stronger? It will lift more then? I bought the blue one true light can't wait. To try it out

No 8.5vol which is 2.55%
20 vol Is 6%

No, 8.5 vol not 8.5 % x

Lol I'm confused :((((( hahaha sorry I'm blonde ATM hahaha so the 6% will lift better right? XD

I got it now deff 20vol 6% stronger xD

So has anyone used the vario extra power there is vario cool blonde additive that you mix with the bleach for extra toning

So has anyone used the vario extra power there is vario cool blonde additive that you mix with the bleach for extra toning

Vario extra power is white bleach and lifts more levels than the vario blue bleach. It is a good bleach, but if you want less damage, use the blue vario.

I've never used the cool blonde additive, but it's used with the bleach for neutralizing warm tones when lifting. You must not use to much in the mix, and don't put it on hair which is lighter than level 7, otherwise the hair may turn blue/violet. :Scared:

Happy New year to you.

Latest posts

Back