Schwarzkopf live xxl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j_me_2k

Reaction score
My client wants to go for the bright red.

She has permanent colour in her hair already through the mid lengths and ends, couple of inches natural colour at roots.

Would I Be safe lifting the tint out with 20vol bleach and then pre-pig everything to the same colour all over with a brown colour mousse.... and then put the red all over?

Or is there a better way? I AM using this colour, so only suggestions using this and nothing else please.

Thanks

x

Don't know how true this is but I have been told that Schwortkopt Live XL colours contain metallic salts.. which is obviously v dangerous. I have never used them myself, but wouldn't because of hearing that anyway. I use Matrix Red Lights, they have a lifting agent in them and lift previous colour out rather than havin to pre-lighten. Just a thought...http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/89948-schwarzkopf-live-xxl.html#post899784

My client wants to go for the bright red.

She has permanent colour in her hair already through the mid lengths and ends, couple of inches natural colour at roots.

Would I Be safe lifting the tint out with 20vol bleach and then pre-pig everything to the same colour all over with a brown colour mousse.... and then put the red all over?

Or is there a better way? I AM using this colour, so only suggestions using this and nothing else please.

Thanks x

Hi, just try and get the hair to the same level of lightness on the ends first eg : if she is a level 6 on the roots then lift the hair to a level six on the ends,
it doesnt matter if it is a deep burnt orange , deep burnt orange
is good
just as long as it the same level to match the roots,

then wash the bleach shampoo off the ends exposing the nice deep orange shade on the ends ,
(try not to go any lighter than a deep orange)
or it will fade too quickly

then dry it off and apply it as it states exactly on the pack :)
hope that made sense

Ps, if you need to top up the colour in between , fudge in cherrybomb is fab , or stargazer in rich wine
as those live colours fad
e real easy

well you know what reds are like lol x :hug:

Latest posts

Back