Schwarzkopf touch of silver shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foundlings

Reaction score
Hello geeky babies! I had a client today specifically asking if I can get hold of this product as she loves it, have found out it's been re-branded as Pro-voke silver sensations...

Looks a bit 'high street chemist' to me and am inclined to suggest a professional silver shampoo (I use affinage, or L'oreal when I can get it) - unless anyone has used it and can vouch for it?

I know you're all s**t hot on silver shampoos!!! Thanks xxx

when i went to my local suppliers the lady there recommended it to keep my blonde looking nice, Cant remember if it was a touch of sliver but it was definately swatskof or however you spell it.. purple shampoo (it was said to be the best!) x

when i went to my local suppliers the lady there recommended it to keep my blonde looking nice, Cant remember if it was a touch of sliver but it was definately swatskof or however you spell it.. purple shampoo (it was said to be the best!) x

Hey i ure schwartzkof bonacure silver shampoo..its amazing..have tried a few but felt this one was great..defo takes away the brasiness from hair x
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back