Scottish beauty....anyone competing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that if you are thinking of competing at the Scottish Nail Technician of the Year this Sunday in Edinburgh that we've only got a limited number of places available. If you haven't registered but definately want to enter - particularly in the Sunday afternoon competitions - give us a call on 01332 227604 as we have limited space available.

This is the 4th year we've run this competition, and with support from Creative Nail Design, will be the largest so far.

If you don't want to register before the event and are planning on entering on the day, I would suggest that you call us on Friday afternoon to see whether there are any places available, especially if you're travelling a long distance.

After the success of the NEC competition, I'm really looking forward to this weekend, and I hope you can join us!

More details of the competition and the Scottish Beauty exhibition are on the website at BeautyServe.com :: The world of professional beauty, nails, tanning & complementary therapies at your fingertips.

See you there!
Melissa xx

Morning I am bumping this thread up on the hope that we can sort out a meet:hug:
I am going to make myself a Geek Badge or something to wear so if any other Geeks out there see me then they will stop and chat.....I hope:eek:
:hug:

Ha ha geek badges good idea ! I'll just bring a pink highlighter with me and write geek under the badge were given :lol: . You all know what I look like anyhoo so I wont be hard to spot :green:

A good place to meet is outside the comp area, always a few geeks there, I don't know the layout of the centre so can't suggest a particular place!!

Someone needs to allocate a place and time, c'mon klassy klaws, you sound like you know what you're doing:lol: xx

Latest posts

Back