Scottish beauty....anyone competing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby lou

Reaction score
After a great weekend in Birmingham I have decided to compete in Edinburgh while i'm still in 'comp mode'!:lol:

Is anybody else going? And if not, WHY NOT?!!!

Im going but not competing.
I went last year for the first time and I was like a kid in a sweetie shop I walked round in a complete daze, I also spent a fortune:eek: which I will probably repeat again :lol:

We will have to arrange a meet :hug:

Going but definitely not competing:)

Good luck Louby Loo:hug:

when is it and where about lol I did'nt have a clue :eek: lol

it's on sunday 13th may in edinburgh

The beauty serve website has all the details xx

well after missing out at the nec due to car trouble i was thinking about going, but its over 4 hours away and there arent any early enough trains on sunday for the early registration! which means i could only enter 1 catagory in the afternoon..! i would drive it, but i would be far too tired to drive home after, and with being sooo pregnant i dont want to stay away, i need my big bed and comfort pillow..... but if theres anyone near or below me in stoke who is traveling early on sunday morning who wants to share the driving and share the costs i,m up for that! :)

Theres something wrong with there site cant get in! anyone got more info?x

Hi, yep I'm coming up & competing, cant wait. I will get to see my gran aswell, good luck & see u all there

sun 13th may royal highland centre edinburgh

8.30 am
top tech tip and overlay gel
top tech tip and overlay wrap
top tech tip and overlay l&p
salon nail art challenge (any system)

12.30 pm
top tech sculpt
top tech newcomers
top tech nail art
top tech photographic
salon nail challenge
student nail challenge

01332 227690

top tech categories get 2 1/2 hours
salon and student 1 1/2 hours

any other questions just ask xx

I'm going too but not entering any comps.

Hope to meet a few geeks :)

I'm not good enough to compete but def want to go is there a charge for entry? x

I'm not good enough to compete but def want to go is there a charge for entry? x

Sarah, I got sent invitations through my distributor that I had to fill in and send, I've got some spare ones that I can send you and you just present at the door on the day if that helps. Just pm me if you want them and I'll post them up to you.:)

Hey hun i would really love to enter this one so i'll see if my model is free that weekend when she's back off holiday xx

Your OSNS should have tickets in soon...contact them for info 0141 774 5999.

Unfortunately I am now not even going never mind competing.
My students decided against a field trip to the Show on Sunday afternoon. so I shall be putting them through their paces in the classroom...he he:twisted:

So I won't get to meet you Scottish geeks after all!!

I'd really love to go and compete in Edinburgh but we're in the midst of selling our house. We were supposed to exchange last week but it all went like Sassy's house sale, ie fell apart 4 months down the line at the last minute. I have given up my client base too so am unemployed, looking for work, rather skint, back to the viewing scenario so doubt very much I'll make it.

I'll be thinking of all of you that are competing and wish you all LUCK xxx:hug:

Sarah, I got sent invitations through my distributor that I had to fill in and send, I've got some spare ones that I can send you and you just present at the door on the day if that helps. Just pm me if you want them and I'll post them up to you.:)

Thanks Fiona I'm a total dumb ass I have got tickets :eek: , found a beauty mag today, they were inside! when cleanin up what an edjit lol

Your OSNS should have tickets in soon...contact them for info 0141 774 5999.

Unfortunately I am now not even going never mind competing.
My students decided against a field trip to the Show on Sunday afternoon. so I shall be putting them through their paces in the classroom...he he:twisted:

So I won't get to meet you Scottish geeks after all!!

Cant believe your students do want to go! the class I was in would have jumped at the chance! I do have tickets I did'nt realise silly me!!! lol

good luck to all that are comping:hug:
after the buzz of birmingham, i took a leaflet and actually considered treking the whole length of the country to enter, even though i will b doing 4 comps at nailympics the week after:eek:
then i got home, looked in my diary and realised why the 13th may rung a bell...
day 1 of my foundation class:irked: and also, i dont think my students would fancy the trek!
never mind, its probably for the best, my fingers are sooo sore after marathon filing in 4 comps!
have a ball and let us know results asap
x

Im heading down, woo hoo road trip. This is my first beauty exhibition as im a hairdresser. Its only this year ive been getting into nails, im fast becoming hopelessly addicted & im buying the Calgel or Bio Sculpture kit whilst there as i love their products so much. Are you all meeting for a short time at a designated point for coffee? Also have any of you met in real life previously?

Morning I am bumping this thread up on the hope that we can sort out a meet:hug:
I am going to make myself a Geek Badge or something to wear so if any other Geeks out there see me then they will stop and chat.....I hope:eek:
:hug:

Latest posts

Back