Scottish beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky_russell

Reaction score
Hi, I have never been to a beauty show :( and was wondering if the Scottish Beauty Show is worth going to in March. Thank you xxx

Tis amazing! I can't wait :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's tiny in comparison to anywhere else (maybe with the exception of Belfast or Dublin which are also small) mostly nails, tans and teeth whitening last year and lots of people from Newcastle?! Apparently it's their closest too 😂

I kind of feel it's not worth going to but I need to show support or it will stop!

Thank you both for replying xxx

Agree that in comparison to some of the other shows, it's not that big, but it was my first ever last year so I really enjoyed it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was my first too and the closest to me. It was interesting but as the other girls said there was a big focus on teeth whitening. But there was also loads of other brands. Personally I loved it and I spent a fortune :) x

I've never been to a show before, I think I will just go. My boss will come too so it'll be her money that I spend ha ha 😉
Thanks girls xxx

Apparently companies (large ones) hardly make any business from the shows. Stopped going when it became like Blackpool, tarot cards, date predictions, tacky nails, orange tans, cheap over priced make up, bright coloured out sized tunics, disinterested stall staff and lots of weegies (glasgow folk) It's just not my cup of tea, I'm afraid! Some people love it though!

Im from scotland and ive been for the past few years. It is considerably smaller than the london show and i would always recommend london if you a serious about purchasing alot. However scotland show was good last year, alot of make-up and tanning and teeth whitening. I wouldve like to of seen more from salon retailers so i could pick up some new kits and new beauty boxes.

The only thing everyone went stir crazy about was the towie girls. I even was about to possibly purchase gelac and then left it as the girl was too interested in running about trying to get amy childs attention which was soo rude and unprofessional. Personally i dunno why coz when i sat and ate my chocolate covered marshmallows(all over my face lol) amy and frankie essex both sat beside me to eat there lunch. My opening line was hey, these are super yummy you should defo get some, there orgasmic haha Dont see wat the fuss was about anyway lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha ha I love that. Maybe I should just go for chocolate marshmallows yum xxx

Ha ha I love that. Maybe I should just go for chocolate marshmallows yum xxx

Yeah they were pretty awesome and there was naked butlers to :) lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel its a kind of use it or lose it thing....if we don't faithfully turn up every year they will stop coming! It used to be in Glasgow, I worked it a few times and loved the experience.

Just booked up can't wait :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Hi Geeks,

Has anyone been to or going to the scottish beauty exhibition?
Is it worth going to? x

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been but going this year for the first time :) x

I've never been but going this year for the first time :) x
Im considering going too, the only thing that i noticed is not all the big brands i would like are going (Nouveau, Shellac, Harmony etc) xx

I'm not sure if I will attend, ordered my tickets just in case though.
I may go for a nosy and see if anyone I know is working on the Stands for a catch up :)

CND aren't usually there as there Scottish Distributor The Centre is just down the road and they will be having an Open Day both days of the Show with a shuttle bus running between there and the Show. You can contact them for details.

I'm not sure if I will attend, ordered my tickets just in case though.
I may go for a nosy and see if anyone I know is working on the Stands for a catch up :)

CND aren't usually there as there Scottish Distributor The Centre is just down the road and they will be having an Open Day both days of the Show with a shuttle bus running between there and the Show. You can contact them for details.
I ordered tickets too - just incase i decide to go!
Oh really? Thats handy, as would love to have a look around CND - I use Harmony but would like to maybe introduce another brand to my buisness.
Have you been to the exhibition before? X

Every year, just missed the last one.
I think it is important to support the Show as if they don't get the numbers through the door, they won't get the big companies to attend and it will get cancelled.
It is a small show compared to Manchester and London, but on the bright side it doesn't have the queueing !

Latest posts

Back