Scottish geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Scottish geek here, originally from Lanarkshire but now in Dumfries & Galloway. From city chick to country chick ((waves))

Wow theres a fair few of us on here ;) x

originally from edinburgh but moved over the water to fife. :)

There is! What would you say is your most popular treatment? What do scots lassie prefer?? Lol x

Acrylic 3d art and dark tan seem to be the in thing at the mo lol i do loads of japanese esk nail art also super long hair extensions think glasvegas has been watching too much towie lol x

Acrylic 3d art and dark tan seem to be the in thing at the mo lol i do loads of japanese esk nail art also super long hair extensions think glasvegas has been watching too much towie lol x

Lol Karen! X

I am in west lothian!

I do nails and lashes, find both popular. Shellac is super popular for me atm along with nail enhancements with art - glitter, freehand....also rockstar toes are going down a treat.

X Em

Hello Fellow Scottish Geeks
I am originally from Edinburgh too but live in Berwickshire now in the Scottish Borders. My most popular treatments are all things eyes, semi perm lashes, brows, Myscara and Shellac xx

I am in Glasgow :).

I'm in Stirlingshire :) work near Loch Lomond

Hi im down in dumfries and galloway :)

I'm in sunny Glasgow x

Hiya Im in Larkhall! x

Do u do hair extensions?xx

Hi, Im from Bonnyrigg, midlothian.

Annie xx

Yeah huni ido use balmain hair x

Yeah im finding eye treatments really popular at the moment too! Which is fab since I love doing them! And obviously the usual holiday treatments Intimate waxing etc! Yeah dark is also my most popular tan that I seem to be doing! Lol all those people wanting to look REEM! lol xx

Im in Dunfermline aswell :) xxx

Latest posts

Back