Scottish Hair/Nails/Beauty Show - Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, that's a kind offer Collin. I'll be there, but are you sure you will have enough room for all my bags and Fi's? We might take over your whole stand! LOL
Looking forward to meeting you!
Marion xxx

Maybe I should hire another "empty bag holding stand" just for you guy's

Please guy's do make an efforth to come to the show as this gives the show support and ensures it continues year on year.

without you guy's there ...mmmmmmm well it would be a very long boring day :hug:

I never made it last year but I'm definitley going this year, I can't wait.

Yeah i'll be there love to meet up with ya all. are any of ye doing the comp?????

Hi,

Scottish Beauty 2008 is about 30% bigger this year and we've got some great names confirmed as exhibiting including Bio Sculpture, Collin UK, St Tropez, Proto-Col, Sorisa, Eve Taylor, Australian Bodycare, Cosmeceuticals, Entity, Bare Escentuals, OPI, Environ, Jane Iredale mineral cosmetics, Crystal Clear, Calgel, Supernail & Beauty, Distinctive Nails, Repechage, Fake Bake, Guinot, Graftons…the list goes on!

These fantastic companies are really keen to support the Scottish market and we are delighted that we can offer Scottish therapists and salon owners such a great array of exhibitors for you to visit on the day.

What's more, Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT) and the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) are supporting the event with two comprehensive seminar and workshop programmes featuring industry experts such as Gill Morris, Habia Chair Penny Turvey, Eve Taylor OBE and OPI Educator Tara Oldham amongst many others.

Show your support too by visiting the show on Sunday 11th May – register for your FREE tickets and see the full exhibitor list at BeautyServe.com/ScottishBeauty

Melissa x

PS - don't forget the Scottish Nail Technician of the Year event too!

Hmmm i've never been to a show :(

Maybe i should lose my virginity (so to speak) at this one.

Where in Scotland are y'all from?

Okay i have ordered my tickets.

Oh now i'm all excited x

Hi,

Scottish Beauty 2008 is about 30% bigger this year and we've got some great names confirmed as exhibiting including Bio Sculpture, Collin UK, St Tropez, Proto-Col, Sorisa, Eve Taylor, Australian Bodycare, Cosmeceuticals, Entity, Bare Escentuals, OPI, Environ, Jane Iredale mineral cosmetics, Crystal Clear, Calgel, Supernail & Beauty, Distinctive Nails, Repechage, Fake Bake, Guinot, Graftons…the list goes on!

These fantastic companies are really keen to support the Scottish market and we are delighted that we can offer Scottish therapists and salon owners such a great array of exhibitors for you to visit on the day.

What's more, Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT) and the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) are supporting the event with two comprehensive seminar and workshop programmes featuring industry experts such as Gill Morris, Habia Chair Penny Turvey, Eve Taylor OBE and OPI Educator Tara Oldham amongst many others.

Show your support too by visiting the show on Sunday 11th May – register for your FREE tickets and see the full exhibitor list at BeautyServe.com/ScottishBeauty

Melissa x

PS - don't forget the Scottish Nail Technician of the Year event too!

Any show is only as good as those that exibit as well as those that attend..the exibitors will all be there so come on ladies support us and the orgonisers and come along..lets make this years show the best ever :hug::hug:

tst tst tst Melissa..you never mentioned Tantrick :smack:

Maybe i should lose my virginity (so to speak) at this one.

So glad you'e finally decided to come along and loose it(so to speak) at long last..or would that be for the second time in your life :lol::lol::lol:...sorry but really couldnt resist that one:hug:

..the only excuse I have is "that you started it"...

enjoy the show and maybe we will see you at our stand :hug:

Now this sucks, all the geeks meet up and I can't join in lol. Nobody seems to be going to the one in Blackpool :irked: :cry:

I love it when us Scottish geeks get together. :)

This year we're doing something a little special for all you geeks attending Scottish Beauty!

Our brand spanking new CND shop and training academy, The Fingertips Centre, has just opened half a mile from the Royal Highland centre where the show is held.

We'd like to invite you for breakfast!

Mum's about to start a thread with all the details (so I'll not get carried away here telling you about freebies, demos, etc!!) :green:

I think ill be going too, and am on the lookout for a model (salon nail comp) so if any of you would like to volunteer can you pm me please. ill be coming up on the saturday and staying over so would need a model to come to my travelodge and stay over too.

Latest posts

Back