Scottish Hair/Nails/Beauty Show - Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyseeker

Reaction score
Any Scottish Geeks going to this show this year. I know its not been that great recently, but perhaps us Geeks could meet up?

What do you think?

I am going it wasnt to hot last year but maybe things will be improved this year.
A meet should be fun Im up for it :hug:

Well I am definitely looking forward to it this year as I will be working with the Ezflow Scotland team on the EzFlow Stand.
We have our International Educator Sam Biddle and another, yet to be confirmed Gobal Educator, joining us. :eek:

So all you fellow geeks will know where to find me :lol:

Last edited:
I am going it wasnt to hot last year but maybe things will be improved this year.
A meet should be fun Im up for it :hug:

Yeh, it might make it more fun to meet people rather than just wandering about.
:)

I'll be there too. xx

And me, Marion and I will be ones with all the bags full of stuff we don't need :lol:

Hi all

You can come and say hi to me if you wish I will be on the Young Nails stand all day doing my bit for the nail industry.:hug:

Love ya all
Tracey XXXX

I will be there and hoping it's better than last year:irked:

We should wear our salon geek badges so that we recognise each other.

:hug:

We should wear our salon geek badges so that we recognise each other.

I had one on last year and only 2 people spoke to me so I will give it ago this year:lol:

I'm going to make mine

REALLY BIG AND COLOURFUL

so everyone can see me.

Yeh I'm going too, and definately up for a meet.:hug:

I am going too.
Hopefully it will be better than last year.
A meet would be fun, Im up for it :cool:

Yeh, we must get organised and try to arrange a time and place. How about The Bar? :hug:

Did someone say 'Bar'?:eek:

....eh you don't have to ask me twice, better place than anywhere IMO.

Let me know, be there with bells on!!:lol:

Last years show was an absolute disaster.....this year can only be better so do come along and support the proffession.

Tantrick will be exibiting so any geeks are welcome to come along and see us...We will be launching our new liquid at the show(its a secret so please keep it quiet) so we will be having free strawberies and cream (hint hint) t for any geeks that want a refresher on the hoof.

We will also be only to pleased to look after your bags (Geeks only)for you while you wonder around(thats as long as it's not ticking)

Do come along to the event so we support the orgonisers and also do come see us I and hope the weather is fine for you all on the day :hug:

Hey thanks Collin that's fab.

Its nice that Geeks can show solidarity and help each other out. Cant wait to meet you.

I'm loved up. :hug:

I might go but am off to excel on sat

Awww, that's a kind offer Collin. I'll be there, but are you sure you will have enough room for all my bags and Fi's? We might take over your whole stand! LOL
Looking forward to meeting you!
Marion xxx

Latest posts

Back