Scottish launch evening for Outback Organics Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martigirl

Reaction score
Just wondering who is planning on going to this on 28th January in Glasgow.

I have used these waxing products for the last couple of years and love them as do my clients so I will definitely be going.

My good friend Andy Rouillard (Axiom) has had a lot of input into this range so that's always been my yardstick if Andy believes in it then I do too lol.

I don't know anything about this but may be interested

Aww I really wish I could come :(
I have just recently started using there products thanks to Andy and I'm loving them.

ellie bee

I got a flyer in with my last order I am on holiday just now and its in work but from memory its the evening of Monday the 28th January, demos and new products it said.

Not sure exactly where in Glasgow yet.

Essential Beauty Supplies are the organiser their number is 01823 663322 they are really lovely people I have been dealing with them for a good few years now
and have nothing but good things to say about them and their products

hth's

Sounds good does anyone know the venue?

To be arranged as far as I am aware

I did offer my salon months ago which is Clydebank but think they were trying other venues as mine is fairly compact lol

Well I've blagged myself an invite. :lol:

I am pleased that a wax company is finally coming to Scotland to show us their products.

Really looking forward to it and wondered who is going to be there? Would be lovely to meet more Scottish Geeks

E x

Well I've blagged myself an invite. :lol:

I am pleased that a wax company is finally coming to Scotland to show us their products.

Really looking forward to it and wondered who is going to be there? Would be lovely to meet more Scottish Geeks

E x

Great be nice to meet you xxx

Andy is one of the nicest people I have been fortunate enough to meet and call a friend in this industry xx

I am pretty sure you will love the wax too I love it x

The launch was last night and the new products are fantastic. The hospitality and warm welcome by Tracey and Andy was a typical example of all my dealings with Essential Beauty Supplies thank you both xx

Great Products, Great People and Great Ethics will be moving all my waxing needs to Outback now.

Was really lovely to meet Elliebee too what a lovely lady x:hug:

The launch was last night and the new products are fantastic. The hospitality and warm welcome by Tracey and Andy was a typical example of all my dealings with Essential Beauty Supplies thank you both xx

Great Products, Great People and Great Ethics will be moving all my waxing needs to Outback now.

Was really lovely to meet Elliebee too what a lovely lady x:hug:

Aww, thank you! It was lovely to meet you too

(I'm just worried some pics of my very hairy legs are currently circulating in cyberspace. Thankfully, Andy did a very thorough job of waxing them during the demo so I now look a bit less like a scary female chimp)! LOL

Latest posts

Back