Scratch magazine subscription

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
I want to subscribe to scratch magazine, does anyone know if there are any offers at the mo when you subscribe?

Until 31st July 2008 - when you subscribe to Scratch you get an Essie Spa Professional kit - that includes, marine salts, exfoliating foot scrub, hydro-masque and Ylang Ylang leg & foot massage oil.

This is all according to the subscription advert in the July edition of Scratch!!

Hope this helps.

Is Scratch a good info mag to subscribe to?

Until 31st July 2008 - when you subscribe to Scratch you get an Essie Spa Professional kit - that includes, marine salts, exfoliating foot scrub, hydro-masque and Ylang Ylang leg & foot massage oil.

This is all according to the subscription advert in the July edition of Scratch!!

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, as I have been looking to subscribe.
Is there a code I need to quote as I cant see anything on the website about the free gift?

OOOH See you have asked the question for me !!!! thought i would keep this going as i to would love to subsribe .

Does anyone know if you need a code to get the free gifts?

Thanks in advance

I believe there will be a code to enter...I'm sure one of the other geeks will be along to help out. I'm under the impression I'll be getting Creative goodies as I subscribed in June although I'm not 100% certain. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? :green:

Yea you do get the creative goodies!! But, when I subscribed in May, they didn't arrive until end of June, so you may have a wait! was a nice surprise!! P.S, watch out for my hand on the cover of September, featuring Sam Biddle's Dangerous Liaisons nail designs!!

I subscribed to Scratch at the end of June and got my box of creative goodies about three weeks later, which wasn't bad going I thought. :) What I don't think is quite so good is that I'm still waiting for the damn magazine itself! :irked:

The Essie offer asks you to quote "Essie Promotion" as advertised in july" scratch when you ring 0208 647 3133. New Scratch out any day so you could gamble and wait for the Aug offer!

The Essie offer asks you to quote "Essie Promotion" as advertised in july" scratch when you ring 0208 647 3133. New Scratch out any day so you could gamble and wait for the Aug offer!

Thanks so much for the code, but I might just wait for the next offer.
Please can someone post when they get their new magazine.
Thanks

Yea you do get the creative goodies!! But, when I subscribed in May, they didn't arrive until end of June, so you may have a wait! was a nice surprise!! P.S, watch out for my hand on the cover of September, featuring Sam Biddle's Dangerous Liaisons nail designs!!

Will do!

ooops!! it's october cover!! but Sam's designs with my hand and an article are in September!! x x x

Hiya ! could anyone please tell us what this months offer is and what code to use :) thanks very much xxxx

Left my mag at home, but will try and post it on for you in a couple of hours, unless someone beats me to it!!

Thanks Vicki xxxx

I can't find any offers or the usual sbscription page. sorry.xx

I just got mine...I don't think there are any goodies on offer for subscribing in August, but all subcribees will be getting the new nail style bible entitled GLOSS with their September issue.
Surely that is a good offer to get you to subscribe to a great trade mag!!!

Great issue this month with great features on French manicures and Education.

OH and a great feature on our Event in Scotland earlier this year with Sam Biddle :o::lol:

Hey

Have scanned this mag back to front and there is no offer!! Only that in the next edition (september) if you are a subscriber you get a copy of the new Gloss mag!!

It may be worth checking the website for the offer!

Sorry hun!! x x x x:cry:

I'm just a little upset :irked:

I don't want another mag (Gloss) with my subscription (stamps feet)
I want products to play with :cry:

Guess who won't be getting my subscription this month :!:

Latest posts

Back