Scratch Magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feevis

Reaction score
I want to subsribe to scratch magazine but before I do I would like to try before I buy, Is there anywhere I can buy a recent issue from someone just so that I can have a read and a look through etc before subscription, I know you can see older issues online but id rather buy one copy and have a read then decide. Thanks

I want to subsribe to scratch magazine but before I do I would like to try before I buy, Is there anywhere I can buy a recent issue from someone just so that I can have a read and a look through etc before subscription, I know you can see older issues online but id rather buy one copy and have a read then decide. Thanks

If you contact SCRATCH they will be happy to send you a free back issue to read.

If you contact SCRATCH they will be happy to send you a free back issue to read.

I did just that back in March - I was told it might take a while - I am still waiting!!

Thanks for that, I will contact them :)

I did just that back in March - I was told it might take a while - I am still waiting!!

Then if I were you I would contact them again as something has clearly gone awry. They send hundreds out to people wanting to do the same thing .. to try before they buy. Jolly D of them I think.

I've just received my first Scratch magazine and love it. It has a lot of adverts in it, but I look upon that as a great way of keeping up to date with all the new products/colours etc. The issue I got had a fab article on Shellac. If you do go ahead with your subscription - I don't think you will be disappointed xxx

I'm always antisipating my magazines arrival each month... Love it

I believe you can also read back issues online on their site HTH

whats on the cover this month? I wonder if my subscription has ran out...

The cover this month features a hand with a dripping ice cream cornet. Scratch is a fantastic mag I look forward to mine arriving every month and would highly recommend subscribing. 

I love mine cant wait every month to get it x

I love it too, used to get the odd complimentary copy from them and it got me hooked! They will send you one out for sure :)

Latest posts

Back