Scratch Shoot Out - photo comp for nail pros

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Fox

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

The Scratch Shoot Out nail photographic competition is open once again - for its 3rd year.

It will cost £20 per entry and all entries will be hung in a gallery at Olympia Beauty near The Nailympics arena.

One winner will be awarded at The Nailympics ceremony at 3.30pm on Monday 21 May 2007.

I can email or send entry forms in the post - so email me directly or call me on...

[email protected]

01763 263 113

It is an open theme as before and any image can be submitted old or new

Thanks

Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

closing date - 4th May

:green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Fab!!!!!!!!

Count me in xXx

Nice one Kirsty

I guess you're going to be busy for the next few weeks!

Tha:green: nks

Alex

Yes i will, i'll be at the comp sunday also xXx

I'm away from the 14 -28th of May! Would I still be able to enter?

hmmm could be tempted to have a go xx

I'm away from the 14 -28th of May! Would I still be able to enter?

Oh yes you can enter - you will just miss the awards- which is no problem as we'll send you the prize money if you win!
thanks
Alex

Oh yes you can enter - you will just miss the awards- which is no problem as we'll send you the prize money if you win!
thanks
Alex
That's a very big IF!:lol: :lol:

Think positive Jules its the way forward

Do you have to be in the UK to send a photo? Are you looking for the standard competition style nail, or is it more relaxed?

Do you have to be in the UK to send a photo? Are you looking for the standard competition style nail, or is it more relaxed?
I think its more of nail art thing, so express yourself:)

Oooooh. :) So, are there any photos about of previous winners? So I can get an idea of what might be expected? :)

Anyone in the world can enter

and in photographic anything goes - it's up to you how you design and feature the hands or feet and nails - so relaxed - yes!

thanks Alexxxxx

Oooooh. :) So, are there any photos about of previous winners? So I can get an idea of what might be expected? :)

It does not have to be nail art - it can be stunning natural nails as it's as much about the picture as it is about the nails

All entries were published in July 2006 issue of Scratch last year

Alex

Hi Geeks

The Scratch Shoot Out nail photographic competition is open once again - for its 3rd year.

It will cost £20 per entry and all entries will be hung in a gallery at Olympia Beauty near The Nailympics arena.

One winner will be awarded at The Nailympics ceremony at 3.30pm on Monday 21 May 2007.

I can email or send entry forms in the post - so email me directly or call me on...

[email protected]

01763 263 113

It is an open theme as before and any image can be submitted old or new

Thanks

Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

closing date - 4th May

:green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

im being abit dim here, but what exactly is a photo shoot out, what does it entail, cats etc

Latest posts

Back