Scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyCAndrews

Reaction score
Are any of you lovely ladies subscribed to Scratch magazine? If so, do you find it useful? Does anyone know if it ever features Shellac?

Sorry for the million questions just at college my tutor mentioned the library have some editions, however as I go in an evening 9 times out of 10 I can't make it for a nosey haha.. Just wanted to know if it is a useful magazine.

I find it incredibly useful as one of the ways to keep up with hot topics and new information in my industry. Why wouldn't a trade magazine for the industry you work in be useful to you?

have a nosy at the website, where you can find more information and look at features from the current issue. Home - Scratch Magazine

Then you can decide for yourself whether you think it's worthwhile as an information medium.

Are any of you lovely ladies subscribed to Scratch magazine? If so, do you find it useful? Does anyone know if it ever features Shellac?

Sorry for the million questions just at college my tutor mentioned the library have some editions, however as I go in an evening 9 times out of 10 I can't make it for a nosey haha.. Just wanted to know if it is a useful magazine.

I bought the digital edition, and yes, i find it very usefull.

I find it incredibly useful as one of the ways to keep up with hot topics and new information in my industry. Why wouldn't a trade magazine for the industry you work in be useful to you?

have a nosy at the website, where you can find more information and look at features from the current issue. Home - Scratch Magazine

Then you can decide for yourself whether you think it's worthwhile as an information medium.

Ahh thats great will have a look now, thank you.

I wasn't sure if my tutor was telling us as it is the top magazine for nail techs or if it was aimed at students (hope this makes sense haha) but as the college library shuts when im finished and I don't have time before lessons I have never had chance to see the magazine for myself.

Thank you for the link :) x

It is very useful i love it and yes it features shellac x

I bought the digital edition, and yes, i find it very usefull.

I will look into the digital edition too :)

thank you for your replies x

It is very useful i love it and yes it features shellac x

Ahh great as that is what some people are wanting from me, I am going on a Shellac course next month.. Cant wait :) x

Every nail tech should subscribe to scratch! Even if you just do natural nails, it's amazing xxx

I get it free with my insurance, love it.

Love looking at all the designs people can do & it inspires me with my own take on the ideas.
Just wish i had an ounce of the skill that some of the featured techs have.

Every nail tech should subscribe to scratch! Even if you just do natural nails, it's amazing xxx

Just looked and digital edition is only £20 which is really good, so going to do it next month :)
Thanks girls x

I get it free with my insurance, love it.

Love looking at all the designs people can do & it inspires me with my own take on the ideas.
Just wish i had an ounce of the skill that some of the featured techs have.

Ahh i saw this earlier with some insurance however I need the student insurance for another year, so will remember this next year haha x

I love it. I'm on page 126 this month so love it even more :Love:
Vicki x

Def worth it :)

Thank girls.. I am going to start getting it :) x

Vicki x

I'm loving it to, I bagged myself the scratch pads feature,the icing on the cake to mark my first anniversary!! Xxx

Hi Wonda, what insurance is this with? Thx

I'm loving it to, I bagged myself the scratch pads feature,the icing on the cake to mark my first anniversary!! Xxx

That's where I've seen your avatar pic before :). It's a beautiful salon, what a way to end your first year and start your second. Fantastic :)
Vicki x

Vicki x

That's where I've seen your avatar pic before :). It's a beautiful salon, what a way to end your first year and start your second. Fantastic :)
Vicki x

Thank you Vicki, I am chuffed!!! Read page 126, love your blog.
So yes to original poster, scratch magazine is fab and definately worth getting!! Xxx

Can I just ask, do you prefer the digital subscription or paper subscription? I'm looking at getting it and just wondered which one is better. When I looked at the digital subscription it said it was £9.99 for 12 issues. Is this the correct price as somebody above said it was £20.

Latest posts

Back