Screen goes blank on laptop?!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son had a similar problem with his, just a blk screen, but if you held it to the light you could just aboutmake out stuff on the screen, had it looked at nd the problem was a piece of food debris in the catch area ? so I've bannned him from eting over it now :lol:

I know what you mean about it being your lifeline, mine is too :)

Oooo so whereabouts am I looking then? Wheres the catch area hun, do you mean the closing bit or where your power lead goes in? x

Took mine of to PC World and he told me to reset to factory but it wont even hold on long enough before the screen goes off, he said they could look at it for £40 to see what is wrong with it, but it will then cost more to correct what ever is wrong with it. Going to get a new one now as I got it second hand from a School as my mum worked there and it only cost £65. Dont like the computer much as i cant sit in bed with it lol.

Oooo so whereabouts am I looking then? Wheres the catch area hun, do you mean the closing bit or where your power lead goes in? x

HI
Its where the latch closes. on my lads, its a toshiba satelite, theres a little silver thing near the edge, it can be pressed down, this is where he had food stuck under the latch, but Im not sure if I would want to stick anything in there ? lol I'd electricute myself :lol:

HI
Its where the latch closes. on my lads, its a toshiba satelite, theres a little silver thing near the edge, it can be pressed down, this is where he had food stuck under the latch, but Im not sure if I would want to stick anything in there ? lol I'd electricute myself :lol:

That's what I was trying to say in my own little way :lol::lol::lol:

xx:hug:xxx

Latest posts

Back