Scrubfresh before normal polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitterbox81

Reaction score
I was just pondering. If you used Scrubfresh before painting with a normal polish would it make it last longer?

You would be confident that the nail was properly cleansed and dehydrated which will give polish a better chance of staying put longer.

I always Scrubfresh before polish. I find it does help a bit. Xx

Cool thanks. Think I will start using it.

Wow! Will be doing this :)

You would be confident that the nail was properly cleansed and dehydrated which will give polish a better chance of staying put longer.

I have always used Scrubfresh for the same reasons as above

Thanks everyone. It just occurred to me last night while I was thinking through the luxury manicure I had booked today that putting all that oil and masks etc on the nails before doing the polish probably wasn't the best thing for the longevity of the nails.

sorry to jump on your thread but didn't want to start a new one just for this one question... i purchased the scrubfresh with the pump included, when you carry this around (mobile techs) do you put the lid on and remove the pump or just leave the pump attached? will it leak if i leave it on?

sorry to jump on your thread but didn't want to start a new one just for this one question... i purchased the scrubfresh with the pump included, when you carry this around (mobile techs) do you put the lid on and remove the pump or just leave the pump attached? will it leak if i leave it on?[/ quote]

I never remove it. Just close it and twist it to lock it. They don't leak.

Last edited:
sorry to jump on your thread but didn't want to start a new one just for this one question... i purchased the scrubfresh with the pump included, when you carry this around (mobile techs) do you put the lid on and remove the pump or just leave the pump attached? will it leak if i leave it on?

The pump twists so it can't be depressed and therefore will not leak.
P&P x

sorry to jump on your thread but didn't want to start a new one just for this one question... i purchased the scrubfresh with the pump included, when you carry this around (mobile techs) do you put the lid on and remove the pump or just leave the pump attached? will it leak if i leave it on?[/ quote]

I never remove it. Just close it and twist it to lock it. They don't leak.

The pump twists so it can't be depressed and therefore will not leak.
P&P x

thank you very much :D so glad as i have a tendency to knock things over and the pump seems alot safer, even better now i know it locks x

Latest posts

Back