sculpted green mix and glitter pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
These are sculpted using mosaic green mixed with twylight and a bit of white to make it lighter the pink also has a smidg of twylight in. As they`re young hands they looked really nice with her tanned hands. She has a badly damaged nail( do to a childhood trauma ) on the ring finger of bottom hand thats why that nail is slightly shorter.
Come on guys tell me what you think

Attachments

• green.JPG
    green.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,569
Green isnt really my colour but they look nice.

They look good, can't really see the apexes though, apart from the thumb on the left and the pinky finger on the right.
All in all I think they're a nice set but not my personal cup of tea

ooh its weird you did those , i did a set on a friend very similar to these on thursday ,

They look very nice! I love this green color! Where did you find this powder?

Love the colour very nice , what stickers did you use?

I love green. Don't know why I haven't worn a green french yet.
Although, green with pink seems a tad odd. But then, I'm not a fan of pink, so that could be it.:lol: Or is that a clear acrylic and the client just has really pink nailbeds? I dont know what twilight is.. just glittery? Or pinkish?

The smiles are good, but the free edges are a tad inconsistent. They also seem thick to me? Just a bit.

Otherwise, very nice.
I'd wear them, but with a clear acrylic instead.

Pleae keep sharing!
:hug:

I have to agree with Victoria that the free edges are a little inconsistent, I do love the green though!

Am I right in thinking that they are gems and not stickers also?

Well done for posting, Teri x:hug:

I have to agree with Victoria that the free edges are a little inconsistent, I do love the green though!

Am I right in thinking that they are gems and not stickers also?

Well done for posting, Teri x:hug:

Thanks all for your comments yes they are gems set in perma gloss, as for the free edges not being consistant i think its just the angle of each finger on the pic i should of took more pics from different angles so will do for my next one.
a lesson learnt.

joXX

Beautiful set of nails there, your smile lines are good and over all shape I feel compliments.

I have to be really honest, green really isn't my favorite colour, but this is just personal preference and has nothing to do with your abilities.

Over all I'd be pretty pleased with them! Nice one!!

Latest posts

Back