Sculpted on one hand NNO on the other. On MaryAnne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachi

Reaction score
I friend of mine had short nails on one hand and longer on the other. Used forms (LOVE THEM!) and tried to match the other hand. then did an over lay on her other hand. the before photo is in my albums. :green:

Look natural enough to me :).What did you use ?

Cnd. Love it!

Cnd. Love it!

Sorry what I meant was what colours/powders did you use to achieve the natural free edge look??:)

heheh oops! Well she is Mexican so she has NICE bright pink nails beds, so I was able to just use CDN Intense pink on her bed. Did not have to mix a thing for them! YAYAY! For the tips I used 3 parts Natural and one part White. If you look in my albums for MaryAnne before you can see how yellow her her tips really are. On my nails I had to tone the pink way way down. But think colors worked well here.

heheh oops! Well she is Mexican so she has NICE bright pink nails beds, so I was able to just use CDN Intense pink on her bed. Did not have to mix a thing for them! YAYAY! For the tips I used 3 parts Natural and one part White. If you look in my albums for MaryAnne before you can see how yellow her her tips really are. On my nails I had to tone the pink way way down. But think colors worked well here.

Ah thats what I was I interested in , what colours you used for the free edge ...is that the soft or pure white ?

It is the like 3 scoops of the natural powder and 1 of the pure white mixed. I did not want to make it French but I like a little more white then the natural gives me. I am always mixing this or that to get just the right REAL tone lol

I think you achieved what you set out to achieve which was to match the look of one hand to the other .. so well done for that.

My only comment would be that I personally would not choose to use an intense pink on a person that already has a quite pink nail bed colour. I would let their own colour show through the normal pure pink. Too intense a colour to me makes the nails look a little sore or like she has a heart condition!! lol

It is the like 3 scoops of the natural powder and 1 of the pure white mixed. I did not want to make it French but I like a little more white then the natural gives me. I am always mixing this or that to get just the right REAL tone lol

Great thanks , always interesting to know what other peoples secret mixes are for the natural look,will give that one a try .:)

I think you achieved what you set out to achieve which was to match the look of one hand to the other .. so well done for that.

My only comment would be that I personally would not choose to use an intense pink on a person that already has a quite pink nail bed colour. I would let their own colour show through the normal pure pink. Too intense a colour to me makes the nails look a little sore or like she has a heart condition!! lol
LOL Point taken! I guess since my own are SO light I like to always use Pink. I need to look at the clients nail color before just garbing for my pink.

Latest posts

Back