sculptures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
:Scared: can you believe i have been all around the town today trying to get my nails done but not one salon did sculptures! can you believe that, they were the very first sort i ever had and wonted them done again! don't pose any you lovely geeks live in stoke on Trent and do them???:biggrin:

joanne2005 said:
:Scared: can you believe i have been all around the town today trying to get my nails done but not one salon did sculptures! can you believe that, they were the very first sort i ever had and wonted them done again! don't pose any you lovely geeks live in stoke on Trent and do them???:biggrin:

Do you mean biosculpture sculpted nails with silk and gel? Or do you mean sculpted nails with gel or l&p?

no i do live near you but i can tell you hear in the my area every one want to have tip and overlay.(I'm from U.S.A.).

ADiva1 said:
Do you mean biosculpture sculpted nails with silk and gel? Of do you mean sculpted nails with gel or l&p?

yes i wont sculpted gel or l&p! would like l&p

looks like I'm not having much look today!!!:sad: lol

I'll do em for you hun, bit of a trek though down to the isle of wight! lol!!

I'd do them for you too hun but I'm in York! xx

Latest posts

Back